Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It would be simply nice to get the turns on Friday.....moving back the due date to Tuesday was to make a Friday return date possible , but trying or asking for a Thursday return date , while it would be nice , was not in the spirit of things......

Ah, the things we do while waiting for results. :blink:

Might I suggest 'Sins of the Solar Empire'?? :cheers: 'Masters of Orion'??? :blink: Or perhaps neverending games of 'Freecell'???? :ranting:

:D:blink:

Wonder if we will get results on a Thursday or if we will have to agonize until Friday.....

Sakarissa :blink:

The Circle

I've been working on programming to clean up some issues that have been haunting the game for a while (I believe I've found the amphibious oddity in ground combats!), and there were some turns that arrived later on Wednesday. I'm still shooting for a Friday afternoon results post but if I can't make that it won't happen until Saturday morning. I'll do everything I can to hit Friday afternoon, though :ranting: Much depends on battles and so forth as they happen--no way to control that. :D

Has 24 plus hours given any hope for an update on the status of the furns?

Friday before 06:00pm

Friday before 11:59pm

Saturday morning

Wonder if we will get results on a Thursday or if we will have to agonize until Friday.....

The Circle

I've been working on programming to clean up some issues that have been haunting the game for a while (I believe I've found the amphibious oddity in ground combats!), and there were some turns that arrived later on Wednesday. I'm still shooting for a Friday afternoon results post but if I can't make that it won't happen until Saturday morning. I'll do everything I can to hit Friday afternoon, though :ranting: Much depends on battles and so forth as they happen--no way to control that. :D

Has 24 plus hours given any hope for an update on the status of the furns?

Friday before 06:00pm

Friday before 11:59pm

Saturday morning

Saturday morning.

The Circle

Pete,

can you elaborate on the amphibious oddity, please? I saw not odd results using amphibious technology.

I actually talked to Pete in person at a gaming convention here in Denver this past weekend. He mentioned that oddity to me. Somewhere in the list of variables, the one for amphib strength puked when it got too high. That variable wasn't set to the correct type of variable to contain the larger numbers. He just had to find the particular variable and change its declaration to the correct type to handle the higher strengths.

Sakarissa :ranting:

The Circle

I actually talked to Pete in person at a gaming convention here in Denver this past weekend. He mentioned that oddity to me. Somewhere in the list of variables, the one for amphib strength puked when it got too high. That variable wasn't set to the correct type of variable to contain the larger numbers. He just had to find the particular variable and change its declaration to the correct type to handle the higher strengths.

Sakarissa :D

The Circle

Yeah what he said.... Sheesh...:ranting: I cant imagine the amount of code that gos into a game the size and scope of SN:ROTE

The Circle

Yeah what he said.... Sheesh... :D I cant imagine the amount of code that gos into a game the size and scope of SN:ROTE

Thanks for the info. Looks like my amphibious rating was not high enough :ranting: