EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On a little more serious note,

As Thursday draws to a close, do we have any feel from Pete as to how things are moving toward a fabulous Friday turn day?

:blink: (looker) ing for turns :beer:

Current estimate at 4:30am Friday....no idea when it will finish :blink:

I read it as "Well, I'm up and I'm working on it. However, it could be today, or it could be tomorrow, I'm not really sure."

Here we are again, waiting, waiting, waiting.

Pete,

Old buddy, Old pal, Old Chum, Old what ever,,,, any idea when we might get out newest knowledge download from the game?

With all due respect,

Mahdi

I read it as "Well, I'm up and I'm working on it. However, it could be today, or it could be tomorrow, I'm not really sure."

Here we are again, waiting, waiting, waiting.

Pete,

Old buddy, Old pal, Old Chum, Old what ever,,,, any idea when we might get out newest knowledge download from the game?

With all due respect,

Mahdi

Flash back to 1984.... Its a Friday afternoon and I am waiting for the mailman... Will my BSE turns be there? WHEN will someone invent a game where you can get the results via the internet (well maybe it was the ARPANET back then)???

The more things change, the more they remain the same...

John

Well at least I am not a fault here, no big naval battles, have reduced or eliminated all big processor sucking convoy routes per Petes request so...oh well, better go watch my ladys´sister get married instead then :beer:

Cheers

/Locklyn

Since we moved the due date back to Tuesday , getting our turns on Saturday ( we were promised Friday evening ) is equivalent of getting our turns on Sunday in old Wednesday due date time.....something is not right here .

You're forgetting about 'Spring Ahead' this week-end. Under the old system, We'd wait an extra hour! :)

The real problem was your being ill. The computer can't believe you didn't submit your usual, and is looping to find them! :beer:

:blink::blink: