Rolling Thunder Forums

W.A.P.A.

Sakarissa

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WKE,

With all of your warmongering, you should be made an honorary WHAPO member. In fact, you and Mad Martin are tied for top warmonger. Kurassier could join you also with all of his anctics including TOMA.

-Pig Skin

I am offended Sir!

I have never initiated any hostilities like some base warmonger. I have been the wronged party in all instances and merely reacted to defend my empire. (Translation: Wah .... Mommy, he shot at me first, and then he acted all uppity and wouldn't talk to me, make him talk to me Mommy ... Wah).

Indeed, our war records should be sufficent proof to anyone that we are not Warmongers. Despite your baseless acusations, the Concordium has not taken one star or planet away from any other lifeform. (Translation: A recent letter from MadMartin commented about my inept or incompetent (or something like that) handling of any battles .. thanks for the morale support MM :lol:).

You are lucky sir that we are not in contact. Otherwise I would be forced to defend my honor in ways you would not care for (Translation: Hmmm .. you can't touch me for all I know, so what better time than for baseless threat #23).

So.... this lacking in seriousness enough for you? :oops:

Could this be the first declaration of war?...the WAPA vs. GS?

Naaaww, just banter. After all, we'd have to pass a bylaw to declare war. AND, since I have no in game contact with either another Galactic Senator nor a WHAPO member, that would be pointless for me. It does certainly seem that WHAPO was created solely because of the Galactic Senate's existence. :D

And besides, I'm still providing Beer and Spirits to both the Galactic Senate and WHAPO as well as to many others, so war with the Sabeli involved would just not be profitable. :jawdrop: It's all about the dollars baby! :beer: Well, maybe it really is about the beer.... :cheers:

Oh, and I can see a battle going something like this:

Turok (please insert any name you feel appropriate here) moves into Sabeli territory with a vast war fleet. The Sabeli send out the HUGE Vat fleets filled with refreshment delivery vehicles. Turok intercepts and captures the unguarded fleet. Turok drinks, in comes the vastly superior Sabeli war fleet and captures the drunk, snoozing Turok war fleet without a shot..... :D

(oh this is getting so much more fun, :beer: , fyi, the above is a new fleet tactic Pete has installed just for the HBOB, called the Beer Distraction Tactic) :jawdrop:

AHHH WKE! An excellent attitude for a game. I salute you, sir.

By the way, is it true your citizens are as tasty as is common belief?

(Basic long range taunt #14)

I'm not sure about the taste as the Concordium are Vegetarians (Herbivores). But, coming from a HW with a temp of 100 Kelvin, they would definately qualify as frozen food. :beer:

(Basic heckler response # 418)

Also, you'll note the Concordium (my original race) is NOT a member of the GS. Since I'm already fighting the NSI I didn't want them in this new grand universal body until I see how it forms up. Might be a mistake as maybe I need help. But, I'd rather drag my problem into a new group and sort of drop it in their laps. Of course, if they could locate the NSI player and like the UN, broker a peace agreement.... :jawdrop:

The Apshai on the other hand are a peace loving race and have joined. I mean, just look into those kind and gentle multiple eyes. How could anything that looks like a giant winged spider with hugh barbed tail and mandibles that could crush you ever be considered as aggressive? :D

I am offended Sir!   

#1 Warmonger Dude,

No need to be offended! This is a compliment! Between your elegent threats and the justifications for your war, I think you are definitely #1 warmonger around. It looks like Martin is too busy hugging. Thus I think we should make your Concordum an honorary member of WHAPO. :jawdrop:

Anyhow, I really like your material about your attacks :beer:

-Pig skin

to all you WAP's

I look forward to meating (Misspelling intentional) any/all f you. Most members of the Galactic Senate are unworthy prey. Who can find any pleasure in hunting Plants or small irrelevent creatures? (there are a few members that we would like to test ourselves against however). This one hope that some of you will last long enough for us to find

Kurassier you are so devious I swear you are on the wrong side. I have sent out orders to all fleets that any refreshment delivery vehicles be destroyed on sight. One day we will meet and I hope you will have the decency to fight with honour. I am sure you will find the word honour in the GS dictionary, probably somewhere between helpless and hopeless :lol:

Greetings Eternus :D

I don't see us as being very different, and believe in a different game we could both swap sides. You established the Senate for honourable reasons and I respect that. However, not withstanding the fact that like minded senators can go to war with eachother, I feel the game needs a darker side. It appears to me that interest in this forum has grown because of the establishment of two opposing factions, and that can only be a good thing.

As a member of WHAPO I do not only target the Senate but all who disagree with me :jawdrop:

In the future I would expect many organizations to establish themselves and that should be encouraged, but let's hope they have devided views.

I wish you well and look forward to the day we meet :beer:

Long live WHAPO

Indeed, our war records should be sufficent proof to anyone that we are not Warmongers. Despite your baseless acusations, the Concordium has not taken one star or planet away from any other lifeform. (Translation: A recent letter from MadMartin commented about my inept or incompetent (or something like that) handling of any battles .. thanks for the morale support MM ).

:jawdrop: I only wish I was playing the NSI so I could experience your frustration :beer:

Since we are a peaceful democratic ally of the Gremloids we cannot handle such baseless accusations! WKE being inept...No No No..We were referring to Admiral Nelson who has actually died once thus proving my point.

Kind Pirate Martin

---