Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

You know muppet I just dont understand you :cheers: I make a joke about myself and you take it as new information.

I need to find Patrick and hide under his rock

Guest Spongebob

I have many true friends and your not one of them, no surprise there but what will surprise you is how many have already rallied to my cause, it seems your even less liked than me. You will soon realise what it feels like to be persued and hunted. Your so gonna feel the pain of the Sponge, his allies and his armies.

Murraaghhhhh!!!! Murraaghhhhh!!!! :D:D:drunk:

Guest Spongebob

Its the age old nugget of the Hunter becoming the Hunted. See you on the beaches. I must confir with my generals and plan your invasion - Denmark and then Germany will be mine.

Hmmm...Spongeblobbie is totally schizoid....he wants to hide under a rock , then he is going to invade and conquer two countries.....instead of always talking about doing these things , why don't you actually do them....that is the crux of the problem....you can't . Yet you always make an annoyance of yourself , you are going to " whup some ass " , and who knows what else.....just shut up and do it , and then maybe you can gloat once you have done these things. But until you have actually won , or at least survived , I don't really think your threats hold alot of water ( yeah , a sponge might , but a sponge just sits there and filters food out of the water , and not much else )..so until you kick someone out of a Victory! game , I don't really think you have too much to talk about....go do your planning , try to not run out of money or food , or get into negative morale , and if you can do something about our alliance , and have success , then brag all you want....until then , anything you boast about is just hot air , nothing else......

With one look to my turn I can predict that Finland has a serious problem: The TA between Norway and Norther Russia...... The same is true for our friend blop: A TA between Central Russia and Poland.... not the best signs for your survival my friend. Hungary and Yugoslavia are best friends too....OK this is necessary in theis region. All these other nice little alliances indicate that we will have a very interesting game........

The Monk