Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Ali Tosis

Hi Guys,

We are a little over 75% of the way to the initial start point so getting close. :cannon: If you were thinking about getting into Game 87 and haven't sent in a registration yet now is the time to get it in...

Russ

P.S. C'mon...you know you want to play another game of Victory! :python: What's the worse that could happen... :)

You're a real comfort to us, Russell. :cheers::huh:

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
And I will be signing you out Monk Face :ranting:

You going to play for a couple of turns? What if you get Germany and Dark Monk is Denmark?!?!? Oh, the dilemma!!! :ranting::cheers:

There is no dilemma, Monk will die and Germany become one with Greater Denmark, I will transfer my flag to Copenhagen and the world will be a better place.

And I will be signing you out Monk Face :ranting:

You going to play for a couple of turns? What if you get Germany and Dark Monk is Denmark?!?!? Oh, the dilemma!!! :ranting::cheers:

I think the chance that I will met the Sponge is very low. I will look on his defeat from some distance. But he knows I will take care that others cut his throat.

The Monk

I think the chance that I will met the Sponge is very low. I will look on his defeat from some distance. But he knows I will take care that others cut his throat.

The Monk

Well, we could race for it: whoever controlls xBerlin at the end of turn 73 wins? Would be a real challenge if you would start with the USA and I would start in the UAE. It might even give the yellow squishy one an incentive!

The Monk

Well, we could race for it: whoever controlls xBerlin at the end of turn 73 wins? Would be a real challenge if you would start with the USA and I would start in the UAE. It might even give the yellow squishy one an incentive!

I think we would be late. Berlin will fall in turn 6 if the Sponge plays Germany, and I am not sure if the owner would like to give it to us.

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

All these assumptions, have you not seen the mince meat I have made of Earthling in 85. The Sponge has finally found his MoJo and I fully intend to keep it going

All these assumptions, have you not seen the mince meat I have made of Earthling in 85. The Sponge has finally found his MoJo and I fully intend to keep it going

I have yet to see the results of your actions Spongie, but don't count those chickens just yet. What have you really taken? Temporarily stolen a bit of production, that is all. You have no stockpiles, only eliminated only 3 green divisions, and dismantled 3 wings of fighters. Your success has been very limited considering the amount of production and stockpiles I have taken in France. Unless your German accompliss gets his BPA done this turn, you could be in a lot of trouble. Even if he does break, I won't fall easily.

"Eine Schwalbe macht noch keinen Sommer" Spongy :woohoo:

He won't understand that....... :rolleyes::woohoo: :woohoo:

"Eine Schwalbe macht noch keinen Sommer" Spongy :woohoo:

For general edification, this translates as "One swallow does not make Summer". Well, one swallow will sure as hell make MY summer! :woohoo::rolleyes::woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: