Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Ali Tosis

Breaking news! This just in from the Russmeister:

"Hmm…looks like we are about 50% of the way to the initial start point or so."

You heard it here first!

As could be expected.

#game starting month (+ months after previous game)

#78 june 2006

#79 december 2006 (+5)

#80 april 2007 (+4)

#81 october 2007 (+5)

#82 februari 2008 (+5)

#83 march 2008 (+1)

#84 august 2008 (+5)

#85 januari 2009 (+5)

#86 april 2009 (+3)

#87 June 2009 (50%) (+2)

So we are exactly on schedule for a september start.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaking news! This just in from the Russmeister:

"Hmm…looks like we are about 50% of the way to the initial start point or so."

You heard it here first!

As could be expected.

#game starting month (+ months after previous game)

#78 june 2006

#79 december 2006 (+5)

#80 april 2007 (+4)

#81 october 2007 (+5)

#82 februari 2008 (+5)

#83 march 2008 (+1)

#84 august 2008 (+5)

#85 januari 2009 (+5)

#86 april 2009 (+3)

#87 June 2009 (50%) (+2)

So we are exactly on schedule for a september start.

Okay, I signed up for 87. So thats 52%!

Count me in as well, lets get this part started, anyone want to discuss possible alliances ahead of start

Alliances! Judjing from the shennanigans on the forum the only thing that seems certain is that the entire world will simultaneously declare war on a small yellow aquatic creature. Now I see why he prefers to remain anonymous, until his ego canny stand it any longer and he comes out of his shell and is promptly trounced by all those monks, montys and other mothers of mayhem.

Btw. That piece of chicanery in game 78 in which germany conquered a province from denmark and ceded it to poland who was TA with denmank ws cruel sneaky, underhanded and downright brilliant. It embodies all the best qualities of this bloodthirsty game. The only other player I know who would dream up this scheme is that evil genius who must not be named...G*ll*ble Pr*tt

Count me in as well, lets get this part started, anyone want to discuss possible alliances ahead of start

Alliances! Judjing from the shennanigans on the forum the only thing that seems certain is that the entire world will simultaneously declare war on a small yellow aquatic creature. Now I see why he prefers to remain anonymous, until his ego canny stand it any longer and he comes out of his shell and is promptly trounced by all those monks, montys and other mothers of mayhem.

Btw. That piece of chicanery in game 78 in which germany conquered a province from denmark and ceded it to poland who was TA with denmank ws cruel sneaky, underhanded and downright brilliant. It embodies all the best qualities of this bloodthirsty game. The only other player I know who would dream up this scheme is that evil genius who must not be named...G*ll*ble Pr*tt

You can be sure I know two handfull of other player who can do the same to you :(.

Awww come on, you chicken or what? When I drop you can break and take over my country

Maybe he intends to take over your position in a more traditional way:

by conquering it.

Guest Spongebob
Awww come on, you chicken or what? When I drop you can break and take over my country

Maybe he intends to take over your position in a more traditional way:

by conquering it.

Nahh Monk uses sneaky tactics, back stabbing and general skullduggery to defeat the Sponge. I tried once for us both to get Canada and USA and have a one on one fight but its too hard to get everyone else not to choose the nation you want.

I am begging people in this up-coming game to not choose Germany so I can get it but there will be some who have chosen it to spite the sponge, we shall see

• 2 weeks later...
This just in from the Russmeister:

Hi Kerry,

Looks like we are about 70% to the initial start point or so.

So 28 out of 40 signed up. Is an older game about to finish? anyone left in those wanting to fill up the ranks? Im itching to start a fresh

Hi Guys,

We are a little over 75% of the way to the initial start point so getting close. :cheers: If you were thinking about getting into Game 87 and haven't sent in a registration yet now is the time to get it in...

Russ

P.S. C'mon...you know you want to play another game of Victory! :cannon: What's the worse that could happen... :)