Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 88

Glamdring

Can someone point me to the correct web page so I can translate my "JibberJabber" in to RedFarse Speak, I love this guy he talks total utter rubbish. What a Star.

Spongieboobie,

Please, please, don't let everybody know you are in love with me. I guess you cannot stand that. I am used to it that others love, adore, worship me...and that my yellow, without bones creature, is exactly jibberjabber. Or look at your own comments that is also a possibility you will understand the meaning of jibberjabber.

But who I am talking to here anyway, you or your alter ego Dark Lord Dad or something like that. Both claiming to play Italy. So it talkes two of you yellow invertibrates to control the most easiest country to rule in VIC...oh men o men, that will not function with two of such chaotics. So, if I would be in the game, I would built 1 LCI and conquer Italy in let say 5 turns...what a brag. But I have to addapt.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater France in VIC79.

Victor of game so and so, best worst country in game so and so, survivor in game so and so.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Well turn 3 has just dropped on my doorstep and guess what Persia DW on me, now thats not nice :rolleyes:

I just got my results also. I note:

RECENT WORLD EVENTS

Persia has declared war on Great Britain

So Spongie are you Great Britain or Italy??? I do so hope you are Italy as a neighbor and I hope to come knock on your door in the near future should I ever get my troops moving.

Guest Spongebob
Well turn 3 has just dropped on my doorstep and guess what Persia DW on me, now thats not nice :ranting:

I just got my results also. I note:

RECENT WORLD EVENTS

So Spongie are you Great Britain or Italy??? I do so hope you are Italy as a neighbor and I hope to come knock on your door in the near future should I ever get my troops moving.

Yes I am GB, please come and visit me :rolleyes:

More tidbits from turn 3:

Bulgaria has declared war on Yugoslavia

Greece has declared war on Yugoslavia

Any other information out there?

UAE/88

Well....is there, really, a "Gang of Four"? LOL What do you think?

Guest Spongebob

UAE/88

Yes I am in the Gang of Four

UAE/88

Yes I am in the Gang of Four

Of course you are, Sponge: you're our bitch.

:rolleyes: (Speechless)

Yes, we are Britain, a part of the gang of four, but I really don't think we are speechless. Maybe we are still Italy though. I like pasta, Especially the kind that looks like little bow ties. I am declaring war on pasta. Come visit me in Rome and bring the Katsup.

:rolleyes: (Speechless)

Yes, we are Britain, a part of the gang of four, but I really don't think we are speechless. Maybe we are still Italy though. I like pasta, Especially the kind that looks like little bow ties. I am declaring war on pasta. Come visit me in Rome and bring the Katsup.

Will the British ever learn how to spell? It's not katsup, it's catsup...sometimes ketchup. I can forgive the added 'u' in words like armor (or armour), but come on! Manoevre? It's 'maneuver'!

Correct me if I am wrong but it is English that is spoken in the colonies is it not, the same English that your beloved constitution is written in?

On the same subject, when Did the colonist decide to destroy a language that is used by a 1/4 of the planet and that brought civilization to most of the world? We may not have an empire any more but without the British Empire you lot would be speaking French.

“On the same subject, when Did the colonist decide to destroy a language that is used by a 1/4 of the planet and that brought civilization to most of the world? We may not have an empire any more but without the British Empire you lot would be speaking French.”

Ummm, obviously the English also have a different idea about what words should be capitalized within a sentence. And what is this about "a 1/4"? It should be "a fourth" no matter what side of the pond you're on. You could have also simply written "1/4", but left out the "a" that you preceded it with.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist.