Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 88

Glamdring

Guest Spongebob
I am going to put you on ignore...I believe Shadowy Figure does a good enough job of raising your water pressure....and it is hard to forget the defeat by the hands of a 13 year old girl , who is a novice player. Kinda shows everybody how incompetent you are...probably the only reason you are still alive in 85 is because of your allies , and absolutely no other reason .

You learn a lot about someone by the insults they use. Do you a problem with females being your equal? Do you not think they can be competent? Very interesting that you would use this as an insult.

Finally he wont post anything to try and get a rise out of me, no more shafted posts from someone who does not even play. Great day indeed.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Hey Broadbean and Sven? I guess you too dont like the Predator for some reason? well listen up. I will defend the Predator, I will fight for his cause. So leave him alone and pick on someone more your size.... Like ME!!! :pirate2:

Hey Broadbean and Sven? I guess you too dont like the Predator for some reason? well listen up. I will defend the Predator, I will fight for his cause. So leave him alone and pick on someone more your size.... Like ME!!! :thumbsup:

Good choice. That preteen-dater chap is much too close to us to aggravate. Everybody else we thrash unless they join us. :python: No one will expect our crushing assault! :pirate2: On the downside, it will be hard to teach ratsmoon to fly if he is ignoring us. Pity. Just in case ratsmurf is listening, please practice your flying by jumping off of tall buildings until we reestablish communication. :santa: Thanks for playing.

Guest Spongebob

There still be 20 not declared, this is troubling, and have you noticed Dad that most of the ones that ave declared are Noobs.... Or maybe... They are finally using the Great Spongistanicus tactic of Multiple Personalities. Everyone is Chicken these days. They fear the Sponge. I would have thought that with this possibly being the last final time to take on the Sponge they would want to do it in da face.... But Nooooooooooooooo

Come on you yellow livered cowards, make yourself known, whos in the Americas? The Russias? The Scandinavians :python: The South Americans? Eh? Cluck! Cluck! Cluck!

There still be 20 not declared, this is troubling, and have you noticed Dad that most of the ones that ave declared are Noobs.... Or maybe... They are finally using the Great Spongistanicus tactic of Multiple Personalities. Everyone is Chicken these days. They fear the Sponge. I would have thought that with this possibly being the last final time to take on the Sponge they would want to do it in da face.... But Nooooooooooooooo

Come on you yellow livered cowards, make yourself known, whos in the Americas? The Russias? The Scandinavians :python: The South Americans? Eh? Cluck! Cluck! Cluck!

Well, I did not want to frighten the competition, but I know that there are 173 Sponge Bob Unique Multiple Personality Entities (SBUMPE) and I think most of the 20 undeclared nations are just shy bishops of our multi-being (SBOMBs). The rest are just shy happily mediocre other entities (SHMOEs). This to go along with the 19 known Rather Unfortunate Beings Enraged (RUBEs). The odds are heavily in our favor, perhaps as high as 3% chance of survival. This assumes a heavy commitment from the SBOMBs against the SHMOEs and RUBEs however.

Guest Spongebob

Come on you yellow livered cowards, make yourself known, whos in the Americas? The Russias? The Scandinavians :santa: The South Americans? Eh? Cluck! Cluck! Cluck!

Well, I did not want to frighten the competition, but I know that there are 173 Sponge Bob Unique Multiple Personality Entities (SBUMPE) and I think most of the 20 undeclared nations are just shy bishops of our multi-being (SBOMBs). The rest are just shy happily mediocre other entities (SHMOEs). This to go along with the 19 known Rather Unfortunate Beings Enraged (RUBEs). The odds are heavily in our favor, perhaps as high as 3% chance of survival. This assumes a heavy commitment from the SBOMBs against the SHMOEs and RUBEs however.

Next you'll be telling me I just want to sleep with my mother :python: Who is our mother BTW :pirate2:

Come on you yellow livered cowards, make yourself known, whos in the Americas? The Russias? The Scandinavians :santa: The South Americans? Eh? Cluck! Cluck! Cluck!

Next you'll be telling me I just want to sleep with my mother :python: Who is our mother BTW :pirate2:

I don't think so. She was one of the biggest sponges of all time. irritatedtulsan.wordpress.com/.../08/microtel/

On the other hand, we may be rich.

Another Weekend has passed and no contact with my neighbors Greece and Yugoslavia.

I have been keeping an open mind but I guess its time to play it safe and get paranoid. My choices of dance partners is getting smaller and smaller even though I so prefer to dance with Balkan girls. I haven't filled out my dance card yet in hopes you will just give me the slightest nod.

I have heard many a Balkan girl declare me to Spongeworthy. Perhaps that commonly help opinion will be sufficent incentive for you to break your silence and make me a deal I can't refuse.

Bulga88

Just thought I'd send a shout out to my fellow Latin countries: France, Italy, Portugal, and Spain. Yes, sports fans, Rumania is a LATIN country. I guess Nadia Comaneci can say she's Latina (although the Mexicans may argue that point.)