Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 88

Glamdring

Just thought I'd send a shout out to my fellow Latin countries: France, Italy, Portugal, and Spain. Yes, sports fans, Rumania is a LATIN country. I guess Nadia Comaneci can say she's Latina (although the Mexicans may argue that point.)

Hi,

France calling in...oh I am sorry, my mistake I was France...in VIC79....and was one of the winners.

Rednas Ruler of Greater France, in VIC79

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Just thought I'd send a shout out to my fellow Latin countries: France, Italy, Portugal, and Spain. Yes, sports fans, Rumania is a LATIN country. I guess Nadia Comaneci can say she's Latina (although the Mexicans may argue that point.)

Hi,

France calling in...oh I am sorry, my mistake I was France...in VIC79....and was one of the winners.

RedFarce, you here me old china? please let you be here I need an unfriendly face to kick into game 89

Another Weekend has passed and no contact with my neighbors Greece and Yugoslavia.

I have been keeping an open mind but I guess its time to play it safe and get paranoid. My choices of dance partners is getting smaller and smaller even though I so prefer to dance with Balkan girls. I haven't filled out my dance card yet in hopes you will just give me the slightest nod.

I have heard many a Balkan girl declare me to Spongeworthy. Perhaps that commonly help opinion will be sufficent incentive for you to break your silence and make me a deal I can't refuse.

Bulga88

Greece checking in, sorry for the delay. The people of Greece would like to open diplomatic channels with our Bulgarian neighbors.

Greece 88

Hi,

RedFarce, you here me old china? please let you be here I need an unfriendly face to kick into game 89

Oh Spongieboobie,

We all know, exept you my invertibrate, that the game only last 73 turns and in that time you will never reach me because either you will be dead and kicked of the VIC map or I will have reached you. I am as always on my beloved Bornholm. So crall back under your ananas and let the game to the real experts...if I am one of them? Maybe but I do not think so. But who cares anyway.

And btw China is not yet on the map, will maybe come in VIC II, but that would be to complicated for you and much more opponents perhaps, meaning you will be kicked out of the game even earlier, I assume you won't get more friends, just more enemies.

So long my friend, maybe we will see each other.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater France in VIC79. And now I should brag about my games and victories and so on, but let others do that.

Guest Spongebob

RedFarse your ramblings always make me smile. Well the first turn has been and gone but for some reason some of my neighbours have the privacy option on. You guys really should post on the forum so we can have a chat.

You need to be my FRIEND :python:

First turn results are in! Yesssssss...yesss....my plans for world domination are shaping up nicely! Even now, crack Rumanian Special Forces units (aka Gypsies) are infiltrating each capital, with one mission in mind: to seduce and abandon the Sheriff of Rock Ridge! :santa: What?? Oh, crap! Wrong secret agent! :python:

Guest Spongebob
First turn results are in! Yesssssss...yesss....my plans for world domination are shaping up nicely! Even now, crack Rumanian Special Forces units (aka Gypsies) are infiltrating each capital, with one mission in mind: to seduce and abandon the Sheriff of Rock Ridge! :thumbsup: What?? Oh, crap! Wrong secret agent! :jawdrop:

Your Plans for world Domination will end before T10 :woohoo:

It would be nice if Rednas were in this game , he would be a constant foil to shutter the endless and mindless prattle of the brainless smearpants...alot of 'less there , but that is because smearpants is less than nothing....

Rfouasnon,

Uhhhh I am afraid I do not understand this could you please explain....but I do understand the game.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Bornholm.

quick tip: don't try spying on your neighbors on the first turn before they even run a turn, especially when alliance talks have broken off...

It wasn't me either. I would normally send spies, but only to countries that have a chance of winning.

Guest Spongebob
I know who it was I captured and tortured them until they gave up state secrets. Hungary has tipped his hand including who he is working with....

Wow.... Goss so early on..... tell tell tell.... tell more, whos he with, what they planning, did you find out what the recipe is for KFC? Come on!!!! Spill da Beans man

First turn results are in! Yesssssss...yesss....my plans for world domination are shaping up nicely! Even now, crack Rumanian Special Forces units (aka Gypsies) are infiltrating each capital, with one mission in mind: to seduce and abandon the Sheriff of Rock Ridge! :thumbsup: What?? Oh, crap! Wrong secret agent! :jawdrop:

Your Plans for world Domination will end before T10 :woohoo:

Speak for yourself, numbnuts.