Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 88

Glamdring

dark lord dad was so busy running his mouth in class he read what I said but cllearly didnt understand it. you think you figured it out but you are so wrong I can't stop laughing!!!!by the way matt is denmark as a simple rna will reveal. detention for the dark one.....pay attention

Yeah right Enemy. Nice try. Pity you won't own up to it. It would be totally awesome for 5 players to challenge everybody else from the opening bell. I guess nobody is that good right Enemy? Well the spongebob multiple personality club of 17 declares it will work together for world piece.

Matt has Denmark??? Waaaaaaaaaa. Not fair. I wanted Denmark again.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was in the middle of all this red.... and I'm not..... I would be worried...... Which I'm not..... So just so we are all clear on this.... I am not in the middle of all this, Honest. Im a long long way away, Scicily to be precise. Very Far AWAY... so stay AWAY.

Please :woohoo:

PS I saw that movie, Bambi kicks some big Lizzards ass, Awwwwsome

Aw now you've spoiled the movie for everyone else. At least you did not tell how Bambi used three chain saws and a flamethrower to cut the lizard into Barney shapes. Poor reptile never had a chance. Shameful that PITA allowed that to happen. I blame deregulation.

Ha is the sponge stumped? Usually you got everyone else guessing. Im not tellin because I'm not sold on the fact you are in the game. If you are do a sim pol on tech 4 and then you will know. here's a clue: all the guys I won game 78 with are in this game and I am ta'ed to one of them.

I'll give you another clue. All the guys I won game 78 are in this game... The ones who are not afraid to reveal themselves are allied to each other. The two that are hiding under the privacy option are on a separate team. My guess is they are Austria & Czechoslovakia, but as John mentions that should be pretty clear sooner or later. :woohoo:

Sponge, I'll let Matt know you wish him well as Denmark, any advice???

-GB 88

Ha is the sponge stumped? Usually you got everyone else guessing. Im not tellin because I'm not sold on the fact you are in the game. If you are do a sim pol on tech 4 and then you will know. here's a clue: all the guys I won game 78 with are in this game and I am ta'ed to one of them.

I'll give you another clue. All the guys I won game 78 are in this game... The ones who are not afraid to reveal themselves are allied to each other. The two that are hiding under the privacy option are on a separate team. My guess is they are Austria & Hungary, but as John mentions that should be pretty clear sooner or later. :woohoo:

-GB 88

Advice on what not to do? I can give advice on what the right thing to do is!

1) Spongie is Germany

2) The rest is easier after taking Germany before turn 10

With any easy start like that, it is hard to go wrong!

Guest Spongebob

I'll give you another clue. All the guys I won game 78 are in this game... The ones who are not afraid to reveal themselves are allied to each other. The two that are hiding under the privacy option are on a separate team. My guess is they are Austria & Czechoslovakia, but as John mentions that should be pretty clear sooner or later. :woohoo:

-GB 88

Yes heres my advice - GET OUT, you should know by now that if I am not Denmark then whoever is is my Enemy. I will unite Denmark and Italy and form a New Empire - Greatercus Sponistanicus.

-GB 88

OK. Let me see if I get this right. Five of the better players of the game join forces in 78, roll over Europe, win a laugher, get back into the very next game together after their victory, two of them make a point to hint on the forum that they are NOT playing together but do not explicitly say so. They want us to believe they do not want another easy win and another best Czeckoslovakia yada, yada, yada, but yet they leave the propaganda machine running. Sponges don't have brains but that doesn't make them stupid. Errr. Ummm. Right!!!! And stay out of Italy.

Guest Spongebob

I'll give you another clue. All the guys I won game 78 are in this game... The ones who are not afraid to reveal themselves are allied to each other. The two that are hiding under the privacy option are on a separate team. My guess is they are Austria & Czechoslovakia, but as John mentions that should be pretty clear sooner or later. :)

-GB 88

OK. Let me see if I get this right. Five of the better players of the game join forces in 78, roll over Europe, win a laugher, get back into the very next game together after their victory, two of them make a point to hint on the forum that they are NOT playing together but do not explicitly say so. They want us to believe they do not want another easy win and another best Czeckoslovakia yada, yada, yada, but yet they leave the propaganda machine running. Sponges don't have brains but that doesn't make them stupid. Errr. Ummm. Right!!!! And stay out of Italy.

They must think I came over in Bannana Boat, you nailed that on the head. The are playing the game called "Lets Pretend", its a bit like "Dress Up", and I bet they all know how to play that "really" well. Sorry Germany but for me to unite Italy and Denmark I have to destroy you. No hard feelings..... Unless you want to TA with the Sponge. Brave is you do, foolish is you dont. Another game is "Find the Sausage", usually found in Germany and "Doctors and Nurses", usually played after I have give a nation a jolly good thrashing.

Lets all prepare ourselves for the denials, the ones that will convince us all that they are playing all the wrong type of games. They forget, the Sponge is the Master of Playing Games. Just ask anyone and my devious plots have confounded the generations. Its why I am hunted, because they dont like to be made a fool off and this game I have pulled off a master stroke.

Read my first posts, there are always clues, are you smart enough to be my friend :thumbsup:

Spongie--you got it wrong as usual. since winning 78 I entered and am still playing in games 80, 82, and 86. In one of those games I am fighting 2 of my allies from 78 and another I am neutral, neither allied or against them.

That is the great thing about victory in that each game is unique and a chance to meet and work with new players. I have mad respect for both andy and matt and would be their allies anytime if it worked out geographically. However this game did not pan out that way and I had most of my alliance put together before I even knew they were in the game. One of the features I like most about victory is that in one game you can do great things with a group of people and somewhere down the road be challenged by them on the field of battle. :thumbsup:

You can SIM POL me on turn five to figure it out if you don't believe me..... :ranting: OR maybe I'll just come to Italy straightaway and show you myself... :)

Guest Spongebob
Spongie--you got it wrong as usual. since winning 78 I entered and am still playing in games 80, 82, and 86. In one of those games I am fighting 2 of my allies from 78 and another I am neutral, neither allied or against them.

That is the great thing about victory in that each game is unique and a chance to meet and work with new players. I have mad respect for both andy and matt and would be their allies anytime if it worked out geographically. However this game did not pan out that way and I had most of my alliance put together before I even knew they were in the game. One of the features I like most about victory is that in one game you can do great things with a group of people and somewhere down the road be challenged by them on the field of battle. :thumbsup:

You can SIM POL me on turn five to figure it out if you don't believe me..... :ranting: OR maybe I'll just come to Italy straightaway and show you myself... :)

Take note world, please re-read the above post while pouting, you should also have your bottom lip quivering and have a tear in your eye. Now play some sad music as well, preferably with a violin. You will then get the full effect of the emotion and sentiment I felt when I first read it :ranting: So Sad :(

Take note world, please re-read the above post while pouting, you should also have your bottom lip quivering and have a tear in your eye. Now play some sad music as well, preferably with a violin. You will then get the full effect of the emotion and sentiment I felt when I first read it :ranting: So Sad :(

Are you eating whole onions again? At least it isn't magic mushrooms like some others are trying. Can't we all just get along?

Guest Spongebob

Italy here, what do you want to talk about? lets start by lauding the merits of plastic surgery? hell you of all things need some of that.

Ignoring you for a while scorpi I need to air.... how come even after annoucing I am Italy I have had far too many NOT declare my nation null and void. I would have thought that by knowing who I am I would have had the world and his brother declare there intention to wipe me from the map.

I guess there all chicken and yella, not unlike myself.... :rolleyes: except i'm square :thumbsup:

probably because no one believes you are italy!

Of course, the problem is, if he isn't Italy, why hasn't the person that is really playing the country announced himself on the forum and or at least contacted others such as his neighbors to announce his true identity so this apparent charade could be ended. There are a number of possible explanations, but some are far more likely than others. Thanks to some loose lips, I will no longer have to spend anymore sleepless nights staring at the ceiling wondering what the answer is to this conundrum.

probably because no one believes you are italy!

Of course, the problem is, if he isn't Italy, why hasn't the person that is really playing the country announced himself on the forum and or at least contacted others such as his neighbors to announce his true identity so this apparent charade could be ended. There are a number of possible explanations, but some are far more likely than others. Thanks to some loose lips, I will no longer have to spend anymore sleepless nights staring at the ceiling wondering what the answer is to this conundrum.

Actually, the answer is simple, if you do a RNA and it is listed as private, attack. :rolleyes: