Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 88

Glamdring

Guest Spongebob
probably because no one believes you are italy!

Of course, the problem is, if he isn't Italy, why hasn't the person that is really playing the country announced himself on the forum and or at least contacted others such as his neighbors to announce his true identity so this apparent charade could be ended. There are a number of possible explanations, but some are far more likely than others. Thanks to some loose lips, I will no longer have to spend anymore sleepless nights staring at the ceiling wondering what the answer is to this conundrum.

Actually, the answer is simple, if you do a RNA and it is listed as private, attack. :thumbsup:

Just because I have privacy on does not mean you need to attack me, i am just a very secretive Sponge :rolleyes:

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, the problem is, if he isn't Italy, why hasn't the person that is really playing the country announced himself on the forum and or at least contacted others such as his neighbors to announce his true identity so this apparent charade could be ended. There are a number of possible explanations, but some are far more likely than others. Thanks to some loose lips, I will no longer have to spend anymore sleepless nights staring at the ceiling wondering what the answer is to this conundrum.

Actually, the answer is simple, if you do a RNA and it is listed as private, attack. :thumbsup:

Just because I have privacy on does not mean you need to attack me, i am just a very secretive Sponge :rolleyes:

Nothing personal, if anybody is listed as private, the only way to initiate diplomacy is with a DW.

Guest Spongebob

Nothing personal, if anybody is listed as private, the only way to initiate diplomacy is with a DW.

So THATS what I have been doing wrong all these years :thumbsup:

That is at the bottom of the list. There are MANY, MANY other things.

Just because I have privacy on does not mean you need to attack me, i am just a very secretive Sponge :wacko:

That is at the bottom of the list. There are MANY, MANY other things.

So THATS what I have been doing wrong all these years :rolleyes:

OK. This other sponge is an impostor! I AM THE REAL ITALY. There. The air is now clear. What are you mumbling about loose lips for? I am watching you carefully Spartan (from a distance)

If anyone dares dispute my control of Italy, we will duel at dawn. Prepare to choose up sides and smell armpits (unshaved).

Sponge? Italy? Dark Dad? Whoever? whats with the Blind Alliance and then the withdrawl of said alliance. If it is you Sponge I hope I am not going to have any problems with you again Sponge?

Anyway whoever is in charge of Italy get in touch and prove it, if we talk then maybe we can come to some agreement but this silence is only making me nervous and that can result in the accidental totally unintentional invasion of nations :rolleyes:

A general hail to the world, if anyone knows who Italy is get them to put keyboard to computer and send me a message. :wacko:

Sponge? Italy? Dark Dad? Whoever? whats with the Blind Alliance and then the withdrawl of said alliance. If it is you Sponge I hope I am not going to have any problems with you again Sponge?

Anyway whoever is in charge of Italy get in touch and prove it, if we talk then maybe we can come to some agreement but this silence is only making me nervous and that can result in the accidental totally unintentional invasion of nations :rolleyes:

A general hail to the world, if anyone knows who Italy is get them to put keyboard to computer and send me a message. :wacko:

Secret encoded message sent in this message. If you don't believe me, then organize a coalition to destroy Italy. The WMD and a cool James Dean poster are in either Rome, Naples (with an "a"), Venice, or Vienna. I dare you to test me.

Well, well very "interesting" this jibberjabber on the forum, all this and I am this and I am that.

To all of you: I am the winner of this game with...but am I in it??? If I would, I would win it with my beloved Bornholm, get in my dingy invade Italy and conquer the runaround slave Spartacus on my way to Malta. So now you all got afraid of me as I get from your "informationnnnnnn".

Case closed.

Greetings from Rednas Great Ruler of France, still referring to Game 79 though.

Guest Spongebob
Well, well very "interesting" this jibberjabber on the forum, all this and I am this and I am that.

To all of you: I am the winner of this game with...but am I in it??? If I would, I would win it with my beloved Bornholm, get in my dingy invade Italy and conquer the runaround slave Spartacus on my way to Malta. So now you all got afraid of me as I get from your "informationnnnnnn".

Case closed.

RedFarse, your here :wacko: awwww please tell me your here, I need an unfriendly face to goad, to insult, to speak pigeon English too, to dispute parentage, but more importantly - TO INVADE, tell me your nation - NOW!!!!! :rolleyes:

Case closed.

RedFarse, your here :wacko: awwww please tell me your here, I need an unfriendly face to goad, to insult, to speak pigeon English too, to dispute parentage, but more importantly - TO INVADE, tell me your nation - NOW!!!!! :rolleyes:

Spongiebaby,

Thank you, thank you for your compliments. But you still do not understand the game mechanics after all those fruitless attemps to act as an player of Victory. So here we go again, two reasons that you did not won and will not win this game or any future game:

1) To send me your fan mail or intention have a dicussion to me, just to simplify your jibberjabber to all others that do not quit understand you and your invertibrate brain (if your species posses one, I do not know for certain, but certain indications do point in a direction that this culd not be the case...but I let others decide that), anyway, I do not have to be in this game at all. So don't get nervous from the start.

2) If I would be in this game, don't bother to invade me, don't even start building the ships, because certainly you will built the wrong ones, not knowing you have to built shipyards before you can built ships, than you need enough CP-points, therefore you need HVY factories and POP, and money...you see a complex system. Than...you have to understand the rules how to invade. But all these is not important, we cannot wait that this will happen. As I explained before, see my message from several days ago, the game last only 73 turns and you do think you can manage that before this time...that would be a real achievement. But I will give you a sign when I am standing on one of your beaches...if one of your borders is at the sea. Please check your country, I will not say it is impossible but the chances you will make a sea borne landing out of Switzerland is really an achievement, but happened certainly before, but not by a in an ananas living creature without a solid ass to kick out of the game. But I reckon your ass will do all the same.

Greetings from Rednas Ruler of Greater France even it was in VIC79.

P.s. send me your fan mail, I wil respond to it.

Guest Spongebob

Can someone point me to the correct web page so I can translate my "JibberJabber" in to RedFarse Speak, I love this guy he talks total utter rubbish. What a Star.

Can someone point me to the correct web page so I can translate my "JibberJabber" in to RedFarse Speak, I love this guy he talks total utter rubbish. What a Star.

Yes. I know this language. Roughly translated it means

I am wearing a bicycle seat. Please give me jello.

Clever fellow this Rednap chap.