Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 88

Glamdring

quick tip: don't try spying on your neighbors on the first turn before they even run a turn, especially when alliance talks have broken off...

Now Mr. State. Or can I call you by your first name, Enemy? I am sure this is nothing but a misunderstanding. A pack of boy scouts got lost in the woods and inadvertantly crossed your border with my ally Hungary. Please return the pieces immediately and there will be no hard feelings. We will throw in a few boxes of Goulash flavored Girl Scout Cookies and a potato peeler if you act now!!!!

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
First turn results are in! Yesssssss...yesss....my plans for world domination are shaping up nicely! Even now, crack Rumanian Special Forces units (aka Gypsies) are infiltrating each capital, with one mission in mind: to seduce and abandon the Sheriff of Rock Ridge! :thumbsup: What?? Oh, crap! Wrong secret agent! :jawdrop:

Your Plans for world Domination will end before T10 :woohoo:

Speak for yourself, numbnuts.

I was only making an observation that your becoming more like me with every game, an aspiration you should be proud of. :thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob
UAE checking in.

Submit to my greatness or die :thumbsup:

Don't you mean submit to my greatness or I'll drop out of the game?

Yes :woohoo: well :jawdrop: On this occassion I will rephrase it. Submit to my Greatness or I will tell you off with a firm tone :thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob
sponge if you really are italy then that is the closest you have ever been to me in a game. lucky for you that you are not on my border....

Beg forgivness for your insulin... I know who you are remember so you had better be nice to me or I'll tell my Dad and he will be very cross with you.

Guest Spongebob
well spongie I don't care if people know-I left enough clues in my signature. My alliance is put together and I am ready to rock. For once the sponge may not be the first one out of the game....

Who? whos gonna be out before me.... Is it Rumania?

I still wont tell who you are, I want someone else to work it out. Maybe Portugal can figure it out. But who is in this little alliance of yours... Now that would be something worth knowing. Come On TELL!!!!

sponge if you really are italy then that is the closest you have ever been to me in a game. lucky for you that you are not on my border....

Beg forgivness for your insulin... I know who you are remember so you had better be nice to me or I'll tell my Dad and he will be very cross with you.

Not only that, if he should hurt one of us I may taunt him a second time! :thumbsup: And then I will bleed all over him. Bloody right I will! We don't put up this sort of hooligan running free and threatening people. :woohoo: Its not civilized. Oh there I have gone and gotten riled again. Please forgive the outburst. :jawdrop:

Ha is the sponge stumped? Usually you got everyone else guessing. Im not tellin because I'm not sold on the fact you are in the game. If you are do a sim pol on tech 4 and then you will know. here's a clue: all the guys I won game 78 with are in this game and I am ta'ed to one of them.

Thanks for the fair warning. Pay attention students. They have spilled the beans so they are cocky. Think they can take us all already they do! Color your maps radioactive red for Ireland, Britain, Czechoslovakia. :jawdrop: Ken is never on the boards and Matt has apparently chosen a new screen name. Sponge sees all, knows all. Be afraid red team. :woohoo:

Now back to our regularly scheduled program, Bambi versus Godzilla. Fortunately, it is a pretty short but grizzley movie.

Guest Spongebob

If I was in the middle of all this red.... and I'm not..... I would be worried...... Which I'm not..... So just so we are all clear on this.... I am not in the middle of all this, Honest. Im a long long way away, Scicily to be precise. Very Far AWAY... so stay AWAY.

Please :woohoo:

PS I saw that movie, Bambi kicks some big Lizzards ass, Awwwwsome