Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 88

Glamdring

Come on Redarse, tell me your playing, you cant keep living on the success of V79, you must have moved on and joined the fray once more. Tell you one thing, there are still an awful lot of countries unknown still. Do they all fear the Sponge?

Dear Spongiebaby,

Why can I not live on my only succes...oh no I had several more, just forgot to brag about it like others do.

And yes I am very afraid of you and your ruling hand....ehmmmm. Well if I would playing, I would keep it a secret for a while, you never know, maybe I will loose a game...what a brag.

Okay I will quit with Rednas Ruler of Greater France etc. blabla.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater Bornholm.

Happy Eastern, and Spongieboobie, be careful you have the same colour as all those other eggs, so stick to you head.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pommes mit mayo...yummy , always bought that at Baba Franz at the Hbf . A pure delicacy , but it seems the mayo there also tasted better than the mayo here . Ketchup is so " blah " on french fries.....

And which Hauptbahnhof would that be?

Guest Spongebob
Pommes mit mayo...yummy , always bought that at Baba Franz at the Hbf . A pure delicacy , but it seems the mayo there also tasted better than the mayo here . Ketchup is so " blah " on french fries.....

Do the world a favour and stop replying to Shafted, it means I have to read his posts and his crap is worse than mine. Come on for gods sake (me) this guys does not play Victory and your all rabbiting on about fries and mayo. If we must talk about "CHIPS" & "TOMATO SAUCE" then at least call them "CHIPS" and forget about "MAYO" - Yuk!

Can we get back on topic now - Why are so many not vocal, there has got to be some grand armee's to talk about, whos allied to who, whos TAed, who only got a NAP that are realy TAs, who are back stabbing snakes in the grass and who are loyal followers of the Church of Oceanography.

Come on someone spill some beans before we spill some blood. From world events Yugoslavia is toast, any comments? anyone - Ooops sorry I mentioned Beans and Toast in the same sentence. :thumbsup:

Do the world a favour and stop replying to Shafted, it means I have to read his posts and his crap is worse than mine. Come on for gods sake (me) this guys does not play Victory and your all rabbiting on about fries and mayo. If we must talk about "CHIPS" & "TOMATO SAUCE" then at least call them "CHIPS" and forget about "MAYO" - Yuk!

Can we get back on topic now - Why are so many not vocal, there has got to be some grand armee's to talk about, whos allied to who, whos TAed, who only got a NAP that are realy TAs, who are back stabbing snakes in the grass and who are loyal followers of the Church of Oceanography.

Come on someone spill some beans before we spill some blood. From world events Yugoslavia is toast, any comments? anyone - Ooops sorry I mentioned Beans and Toast in the same sentence. :thumbsup:

Dear Spongieboobie,

I want to comment as follows: correct this is worse than your "interesting" comments, why discussing about ketchup on fries, only mayo is the real correct choice anyway, chips is english and english domination is long gone.

Backstabbing is a topic you do not talk or discuss about, you just do it or not.

So and I am TA with Gotland...if I would play in this game anyway.

Any other questions...I don not think so.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater Bornholm.

Agreed , mayo is the only choice.....wonder why one cannot get mayo with pommes here

What!!!!??? You cannot get Mayo on Pommes over the pond?

I will stay on this side of the pond then.

Sorry , just ketchup....but you can get tubes of mayo at chik-filet and secretly put mayo on those waffle fries....works in an emergency :thumbsup:

Agreed , mayo is the only choice.....wonder why one cannot get mayo with pommes here

Because mayo on french fries is just plain uncivilized.

Although we do allow it at StarBars.

Arrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhh!!!!! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE - I AM FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN CHIPS AND WHATEVER YOU PUT ON IT :thumbsup::cheers::jawdrop:

Ah, real hand-cut thick Flemish fries at a real "frietkot", with thick tartar or garlic sauce. There is one on the Damrak in Amsterdam. Disastrous for my coronary circulation but worth it. It shows that anything good in life is illegal, immoral or fattening.

What would a baked slice of sponge taste linke? Marinated with fine herbs.....

Arrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhh!!!!! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE - I AM FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN CHIPS AND WHATEVER YOU PUT ON IT :thumbsup::cheers::jawdrop:

Okay, Oh Bloated One! Just for you, I'll change the topic. Harken, all ye Victory! players, and hear (or read) The Meaning of Life, in just 13 words! Ready? Read 'em and weep! Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the f*ck happened. That should clear things right up!