Rolling Thunder Forums

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With 87 nearing its end I have signed up for 94. I am also in 92 but probably not viable by the time the shooting starts in 94....

Just read this again... half a year passed and you're still shooting in Vic92, Viking! :D

How awesome is this pilot!?!

ATTACKER STARTING FORCES

45th Air Cmd.

Air Group Name Experience Planes Air Group Name Experience Planes

32nd Tactical Recon, Hs-126B-1 Green 1

DEFENDER'S DIVISIONS

21st Command (1 division)

Division Name Experience % Effective

13th Mech Inf, MECH 39 Green 83% / 82%

This was at max range, btw...

That's nothing.

A group of French planes just made a battle rapport on the same day that they all got shot down. Undead fighting for La Patrie?

I know I have something interesting to spout but for the life of me I just cant remember what it is.

Water, no doubt...

Guest Spongebob

Ah yes now I remember, the Passports are in order and the Spongish Storm Troops have been allowed to enter Germany and head for Berlin where culture and fine dining await. The whole of Germany will be assimilated to service us, resistance is futile, German distinctiveness will be erradicated. German life as it has been is over. From this time forward they will service us. We will add there biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. German culture will adapt to service ours. Freedom is irrelevant, self determination is irrelevant, death is irrelevant.

Now Colour that nation YELLOW

As long as you spread east and west and leave southern Germany alone. Oh, and the provinces bordering me... and provinces bordering border provinces... in fact, just follow the coastline all the way to Amsterdam and Riga and stay away from the inland alltogether or we will have words! :angry::cannon:

Guest Spongebob

The yellow menace will not be dictated to. I do the dictating, anyone and everything that gets in my way to total world domination will be crushed. We need Lebensraum. There will be no alliance win for this game only a yellow victory.

The yellow menace will not be dictated to. I do the dictating, anyone and everything that gets in my way to total world domination will be crushed. We need Lebensraum. There will be no alliance win for this game only a yellow victory.

What does a dictator do besides...tates dic? Just sayin! :woohoo:

Guest Spongebob

Oi Iceland, what have I ever done to you?

Apart from build you an aqueduct, and the sanitation!, the roads, Irrigation... Medicine... Education... Health... wine... Public baths!

And what do i get in return but the bombing of innocent civilians, okay okay they were wearing nice yellow uniforms and carrying pointy sticks but really come on... When has anyone ever been scared of a bunch of Spongistani Storm Troopers?

Now please do me a solid and dont do it again, your distracting me from the task of defea... erm I mean Liberating Germany and I dont want to have to send the Sponges Front of Spongistan to invade you. If they cannot make it then I could send the Spongistani Sponges Front against you... or... the Spongistani Popular Sponge Front, or the Campaign for a Free Spongistan. At a push I could get the Popular Front of Spongistan.

Best I just send the Faeroe Defense League against you; there within spitting distance.

Best I just send the Faeroe Defense League against you; there within spitting distance.

And another squirrel dies from the there-their-they're disease... :explode: