Rolling Thunder Forums

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t13.png:

- Finland is getting awfully large. Is there any opposition left in Scandinavia?

- Denmark attacked Germany, xAmsterdam and xRiga and is experiencing that he is now at war with three of the biggest alliances in this game.

- Two of those three alliances might square off in Scandinavia. I surely hope so.

- Lowlands taking xAlsfeld and Denmark doing the same to xHamburg makes life interesting for a German.

- The yugoslav position is more critical than the map shows.

- Poland is doing great against its invaders. Keep up the good work.

- The war in the Middle East takes a turn with the loss of northern Persia, robbing that nation of most of its Iron ore supply.

- Spain is losing to Ireland and Portugal. Wondering were all those Americans will land when they have stopped digesting poor Canada (was that nation ever played by someone?)

Guest Spongebob

Well the Supreme Oppressor felt it only fair to take on all 3 super powers in equal measure, here in Spongistan we are nothing if not fair - None of you offered the hand of friendship to the Eternal Leader and so I was forced to go it alone and take over the whole world. We even allow girls to have an education ( until the age of 8 ) and we dont even throw them away if they are first born. How enlightened is that :)

Now if any of the so called super powers want to surrender and join the Spongistani Empire then I will consider your application and accept all gifts of animals in the spirit they be sent

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t13.png:

- Finland is getting awfully large. Is there any opposition left in Scandinavia?

- Denmark attacked Germany, xAmsterdam and xRiga and is experiencing that he is now at war with three of the biggest alliances in this game.

- Two of those three alliances might square off in Scandinavia. I surely hope so.

- Lowlands taking xAlsfeld and Denmark doing the same to xHamburg makes life interesting for a German.

- The yugoslav position is more critical than the map shows.

- Poland is doing great against its invaders. Keep up the good work.

- The war in the Middle East takes a turn with the loss of northern Persia, robbing that nation of most of its Iron ore supply.

- Spain is losing to Ireland and Portugal. Wondering were all those Americans will land when they have stopped digesting poor Canada (was that nation ever played by someone?)

From my standpoint, as Tunisia, xNgem is proving to be one tough nut to crack. Its fall is inevitable...but when?

From my standpoint, as Tunisia, xNgem is proving to be one tough nut to crack. Its fall is inevitable...but when?

It will take time and there are other challenges on the horizon, now that Spain is faltering (lost xAlmaden in the latest RWE not on the map).

Guest Spongebob

From Germany?

Not for long, soon the Germans will all be coming from Spongistan. I had a visit also recently from some Russians, they tried to land some planes on my massive fleet. Now i understand that due to its size it could have been mistaken for Bornholm island but I never knew the Russian pilots were so blind, they missed most of the fleet. Anyway my fleet is on its way home now and then its going to pay a Visit to London after it flattened Riga, it seems the English are not my friends and are trying to break our long lasting friendship. I dont know why, I did nothing to provok them just like I never provoked Iceland. There must be some political deal I am unaware of. I did offer to allow the English a piece of Norway but if he insist on fighting me and the Finns then so be it. Its just as easy to make a mess in England as it is in Norway, or Sweden, or Iceland, or the Baltics or... well you get the picture.

Later Peeps and dont forget - Sponge is Great

From Germany?

Not for long, soon the Germans will all be coming from Spongistan. I had a visit also recently from some Russians, they tried to land some planes on my massive fleet. Now i understand that due to its size it could have been mistaken for Bornholm island but I never knew the Russian pilots were so blind, they missed most of the fleet. Anyway my fleet is on its way home now and then its going to pay a Visit to London after it flattened Riga, it seems the English are not my friends and are trying to break our long lasting friendship. I dont know why, I did nothing to provok them just like I never provoked Iceland. There must be some political deal I am unaware of. I did offer to allow the English a piece of Norway but if he insist on fighting me and the Finns then so be it. Its just as easy to make a mess in England as it is in Norway, or Sweden, or Iceland, or the Baltics or... well you get the picture.

Later Peeps and dont forget - Sponge is Great

Does 50 PT boats REALLY constitute 'massive'?

Come on Dagger show us another map, I want to see the extent of my German possession - Dont hide the fact Im knocking on Berlins door

No need for all that...it is clear you have attacked me to try and save Germany. I doubt it will work, whether or not Lowlands ultimately falls.