Rolling Thunder Forums

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL... i think your war-arrow overview gives enough of an indication of our chances to not have to bother with that, Lukas... :P

We'll give them another few turns of hell, though! :cannon:

Guest Spongebob

Thats it, Run away as soon as you face the devastating attacks from the Spongistani Army, Now I have Lowlands sewn up like the proverbial Kipper Im looking to take over the rest of Germany before those wonderful people in Green take all the spoils... errrm I mean very bad people from Russia etc etc etc... yes thats right BAD BAD People.

I am glad to see Faeroe Nation Park is still coloured Yellow in anticipation of a counter invasion and Liberation of said Nature Reserve. I must pay Reyka Ricky Rokovik... oh for gods sake you know where I mean - Stupid name for a capital anyway - Yes I will pay it a visit by sending my Navy that recently flattened xRiga.

The British have broken off diplomatic relations with the Spongistani Empire, I anticipate a DW any day now but I warn you my little british squid that Norway is closer than England, My diplomat who i recently sent your way was very disapointed to note you said nothing but scowelled and drank tea. You really dont want to mess on my door step.

Maybe you do, maybe you have developed that Great Spongish Skill of pressing Self Destruct.

Maybe I will DW first and launch a Pre-emptive strike against you.

One final thing - ICELAND, I dare you to send your bombers again in my direction, you will pay the piper.

Murrrrragghhhhhhh!!!!!! Murrrrragghhhhhhh!!!!!! Murrrrragghhhhhhh!!!!!!

Dear Venerable Yellow one,

absolutely no-one will ever come close to your deep understanding and practical knowledge of:

- Making a long tag.

- Building up Denmark for the first ten turns in the game

- Identifying the strongest TA's in the game and then DW on them, and lastly:

- the noble skill of self-destruction.

You are participating in '95 I guess?

Guest Spongebob

What? :angry2: Your going to pay for that slight Dagger, of course I will be in 95 as Denmark / Spongistan and if its going to be a no TA game then I will be in good company. Seems your TAs are abandoning you to your eventual fate, not once has a bomber flown to your defense. :woohoo:

Put it on my bill.

The only thing that's inevitable about my fate in this game is, that it will end in 58 more turns.

And up until this moment I have recieved all the help that I asked for, and more than that.

What? :angry2: Your going to pay for that slight Dagger, of course I will be in 95 as Denmark / Spongistan and if its going to be a no TA game then I will be in good company. Seems your TAs are abandoning you to your eventual fate, not once has a bomber flown to your defense. :woohoo:

Just to prove you wrong, let me show you a recent example of coorperation to keep Germany intruder-free, oh Yellow Menace. Come closer to Berlin and we will be happy to give you a live demonstration. :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Germany has attacked France at Mannheim with a tactical air strike
General Goring is the commander for Germany Combat Bonuses for Germany total +13%
The XII Wing inflicted the following damage:
ATTACKER STARTING FORCES
Air Group Name Experience Planes Air Group Name Experience Planes
27th Hvy Dive Bomb, Ju-88A-4 Green 51 28th Hvy Dive Bomb, Ju-88A-4 Green 45
29th Hvy Dive Bomb, Ju-88A-4 Green 45 30th Hvy Dive Bomb, Ju-88A-4 Line 45
31st Hvy Dive Bomb, Ju-88A-4 Line 49 37th Hvy Dive Bomb, Ju-88A-4 Green 37
41st Hvy Dive Bomb, Ju-88A-4 Line 50 42nd Hvy Dive Bomb, Ju-88A-4 Line 49
DEFENDER'S DIVISIONS
10th Command (1 division)
Division Name Experience % Effective
40th Armored, KV-1A Green 94% / 14%
Flak reduced the effectiveness of this attack by 9%
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italy has attacked France at Mannheim with a tactical air strike
Air Marshal Douhet is the commander for Italy Combat Bonuses for Italy total +15%
The II Wing inflicted the following damage:
ATTACKER STARTING FORCES
Air Group Name Experience Planes Air Group Name Experience Planes
76th Hvy Dive Bomb, Ju-88A-4 Green 60 77th Hvy Dive Bomb, Ju-88A-4 Green 60
DEFENDER'S DIVISIONS
This command has been completely destroyed.
10th Command (1 division)
Division Name Experience % Effective
40th Armored, KV-1A Green 14% / 0%
Flak reduced the effectiveness of this attack by 3%

Basking in Bermuda, on my way east. Where shall i go?

Seems Norway is a hotspot these days... :)

Does Norway ever really get hot?

(Of course the only two times I was there was in March and April...)

It does when two factions want a piece and the original owner doesn't want to be pieced up! :D