Rolling Thunder Forums

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t14.png

- The Sponge has xHamburg. Are you happy now?

- With Spain and Poland under pressure the diplomatic map becomes far more easy to make. This will make the position of the orange alliance hopeless in the long run.

- Belgrado falling to Czechoslovakia indicates Yugoslavia is in trouble. As is Rumania.

- There seems to be something happening to Greece that is keeping them from rescuing their buddies in the north

- The German navy has its finest moment in intercepting a British troop convoy. They now can die their heroic, Wagnerian death, as is the tradition of the service. Making the German Army and Air force envious, but it is not their turn yet.

- With #94 running for half a year now and no starting date for #95 or #96 yet I am a bit worried if the game will make it to #100

Yes the Sponge has xHamburg and no I am not happy, I have too many nations who want a piece of the Sponge.

And how many of those nations did you declare war upon yourself?

Guest Spongebob

Simantics - Sponge should be accepted a the one true great supreme oppressor of all infidels in the yellow sphere of influence and roll over and die. Its the only logical thing to do

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t14.png

- The Sponge has xHamburg. Are you happy now?

- With Spain and Poland under pressure the diplomatic map becomes far more easy to make. This will make the position of the orange alliance hopeless in the long run.

- Belgrado falling to Czechoslovakia indicates Yugoslavia is in trouble. As is Rumania.

- There seems to be something happening to Greece that is keeping them from rescuing their buddies in the north

- The German navy has its finest moment in intercepting a British troop convoy. They now can die their heroic, Wagnerian death, as is the tradition of the service. Making the German Army and Air force envious, but it is not their turn yet.

- With #94 running for half a year now and no starting date for #95 or #96 yet I am a bit worried if the game will make it to #100

Too bad for Greece that they did come north after all, and in a way that they positioned themselves between me and Central Russia. I don't know why Greece is trying to protect Central Russia from the righteous wrath of the Defenders of Europe, but it will have been a waste of units...

Don't worry, Mickey. I will keep all those evil Britishers, Icelanders, Frenchies, Swiss, Lowlanders, Irish, Portuguese, Americans, Moroccans and Danes (sorry, Sponges) from you, so you can keep it Nice, warm and Cosy.

Don't worry, Mickey. I will keep all those evil Britishers, Icelanders, Frenchies, Swiss, Lowlanders, Irish, Portuguese, Americans, Moroccans and Danes (sorry, Sponges) from you, so you can keep it Nice, warm and Cosy.

Ah, cool, then all i need to worry about is the Balts, the Russians, more Russians, even more Russians, the Bulgarians, the Greeks and the Yugoslavs... piece of cake! :D

(Oh, and those 28 Hungarian divisions still rumoured to roam around in Hungary... weird that!)

Schöne grusse aus Östenreich, wir sind unterwegs nach Griechenland. Vieles verkehr rund um Banja Luka. Eine grossen stau von panzer. Mickey, Russland ist im Osten, nicht im Süden. Die TomToms von deinem panzer brauchen einem update. :)

Guest Spongebob

The Supreme Beard has made the following new laws for all occupied ( erm I mean Liberated ) nations.

Alcohol including orange juice will be banned

Cricket will be allowed for one day only but full Spongistanian military dress must be worn and all clapping is banned

The Spongistanian Ministry for the Propagation of Virtue and the prevention of Vice has banned women from wearing high heels because they are too noisy. Women are duty bound to behave with dignity.

All pictures of people with animals must be destroyed as they are Un-Spongamic. Homes will be searched for photos, paintings and toy animals and will be destroyed. Only trees and plants are allowed.

The Spongistanian Oceanography Police have decreed that all invaded nations must have slaves wear beards and square pants. Fringes must also be cut and not cover foreheads. Foreheads must touch the ground when praying and not be blocked by overzealous hair.

Only Spongistanian Males are to be treated in Hospital.

Capital punishment is being placed under a wall and having a tank crash through it, if you survive you will be allowed to spend the rest of your life on a support machine

If you watch someone dance then expect 10 years in gaol.

Square pants must remain a certain length and square, we will not be competing in the Olympics without our shorts.

Twelve enemy soldiers died after getting involved in a Spongistanian Egg fight, Egg fighting is a traditional Greater Spongistanian pastime and is very Spongic

Kein kommentar! Östenreich liegt glucklich hoch über dem meeresspiegel. Da könne keine schwammen leben :D

Vorsicht Slicer sonnst haben wir in wenige runden schwammen auf der Eiffelturm.

Schöne grusse aus Östenreich, wir sind unterwegs nach Griechenland. Vieles verkehr rund um Banja Luka. Eine grossen stau von panzer. Mickey, Russland ist im Osten, nicht im Süden. Die TomToms von deinem panzer brauchen einem update. :)

The tanks were just fleeing the awful weather up north. Luckily summer has arrived so they can enjoy the sun everywhere now!!! :D