Rolling Thunder Forums

Guest Spongebob

Kein kommentar! Östenreich liegt glucklich hoch über dem meeresspiegel. Da könne keine schwammen leben :D

Vorsicht Slicer sonnst haben wir in wenige runden schwammen auf der Eiffelturm.

Allow me to Translate

Oh Sponge my supreme leader, I offer my soul to you. I think you are the most wonderful dictator ever to grace this fine Earth. Your beard of doom will wash over us all my beloved oppressor. Your ability to see only good in your enemies is heart warming and life affirming. The people of Lowlands love being oppressed and when the Spongistani Troops reach Austria we will fall on our knees and snack on tiny raisins.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vous ne faites pas de sens, M. Autriche ... la seule chose qui circulent Paris est la collection de crânes allemands ... et en allemand, je veux dire tous les Allemands - Autriche inclus.

Kein kommentar! Östenreich liegt glucklich hoch über dem meeresspiegel. Da könne keine schwammen leben :D

Mon dieu...spongie soaked up too much jaegermeister that their German allies left for them (with little red bows tied in nazis roudn the bottleneck).

It must have been a difficult decision to cede Hamburg to a hamburger bun während Ihres falsche Krieg. aj jei jei!

Guest Spongebob

Look all these foreign languages is hurting my head, I have to translate it and here in Spongistan, were electricty is in short supply we have to use dictionaries.

I think Slicer Todd is upset with the Sponge, a fake war is just as good as a fake ally. Once I have finished digesting Lowlands I have many options open to me. Do I consolidate? do I finish off what Lowlands started and eat Germany, all this fighting must have weakened the old Kraut. Orrrrrrr.... Do I press on and Visit Paris.

Answers on a postcard please to the Supreme Leader, Copenhagen, Spongistan, Spongistani Empire.

Mon dieu...spongie soaked up too much jaegermeister that their German allies left for them (with little red bows tied in nazis roudn the bottleneck).

It must have been a difficult decision to cede Hamburg to a hamburger bun während Ihres falsche Krieg. aj jei jei!

Lol, sponges can't resist jagermeister

Allow me to Translate

Oh Sponge my supreme leader, I offer my soul to you. I think you are the most wonderful dictator ever to grace this fine Earth. Your beard of doom will wash over us all my beloved oppressor. Your ability to see only good in your enemies is heart warming and life affirming. The people of Lowlands love being oppressed and when the Spongistani Troops reach Austria we will fall on our knees and snack on tiny raisins.

Better bake some Schnitzels

قريبا السهول سوف تندرج تحت الحذاء من سبونجبوب المرشد الأعلى.

Ha!!!

Wunderbar, dann brauch ich meine jägermeister nicht zu verbergen.

Guest Spongebob

It is with a heavy heart I must report that the Nature Reserve on Faeroe Island has been decimated by an Icelandic invasion force, Icelandic troops stepped ashore and proceeded to club thousands of innocent Sponge Cubs who were being protected by a contingent of Spongistani Marines. These too were murdered by the Icelandic hoards. The Icelandic mob then used the Dead Sponges as bath aids - It was an horrific sight.

General Admiral Sponge, the Supreme Leader has declared a Jihad on the Icelandic people and a Fatwah on its Leader.

In other news Chuck Norris has taken up Flower Arranging.

New Map:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t15.png

- Events in Norway point to a big confrontation between the green and the purple menace. So do events in the south, where the Persian empire is on the verge of collapse.

- With Spain going down were will the USA and Ireland go next? Africa? Italy? Denmark?

- Spongebob had discovered that he has taken on more than he can chew. As usual. And that he probably will be the place were green and purple settle their differences.

- On the alledged cooperation between the Spongistani and German army:

- Northern Germany is expecting a Finnish and Baltic invasion in the near future. And who kows, maybe an American and Irish one too. Don't be too late however, as soon there will not be much German ARM left to kill. The German fleet in the north sea is surprised to have escaped annihilation. Where is the British fleet? Must we start shelling British coastal towns to get any attention? Or maybe we should build some extra Bismarcks as the german surface fleet seems to be the service that hads enjoyed the biggest successes so far.

Feel free to use less orange in Rumania... the Balcan-bloc and the Russians have already made contact in the east, along the Bucharest-Ploesti border, wrapping up Rumania in just a small pocket of a few provinces in the south-western part of the country. Even Greece, being invaded herself, has run up to take a piece of the cake!!!