Rolling Thunder Forums

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wants to know? And your interests P&PRPG, MMORPG...are what kind of hobbies. I hope it is not a kind of dissease.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of for instance Bornholm...or at least trying to be...maybe

He Spongiebaby...yes I am one of those Russians....one of those 300 million + 1 US guy the famous CIA, FBI, NSA could not catch...thats a laugher...in every US movie those organisation get evryone, everwhere within 90 minutes, longer does such a film not last. And here...

Well Spongeboobie you will not last long enough in this game to find out, but 1 clue: watch the HOF in approx. 2 years you will see. You know the HOF not the HOL you are listed in...every game you started in. Playing you cannot call it, you participating...not long though.

So my silly invertibrate have a good night sleep, do not think too much about the game...you already lost ist...started with xCopenhagen..what a laugher...to loose ones capital too a bunch of bewildered marines in their rubber boats.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of...yeah of what??? I know and that is for now enough.

Who wants to know? And your interests P&PRPG, MMORPG...are what kind of hobbies. I hope it is not a kind of dissease.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of for instance Bornholm...or at least trying to be...maybe

P&PRPG (Pen and Paper Role Playing Games) are a very nasty and uncurable affliction. But Michael and I have learned to live with it. As I remember, the first monster of my own design I ever put into a dungeon was a giant walking sponge. It did not have square pants, however. It died after three combat rounds.

P&PRPG (Pen and Paper Role Playing Games) are a very nasty and uncurable affliction. But Michael and I have learned to live with it. As I remember, the first monster of my own design I ever put into a dungeon was a giant walking sponge. It did not have square pants, however. It died after three combat rounds.

Yup, sure is contagious... Dageraad threw my first 'monster' ever against me... some daughter of an innkeep IIRC, which ignored the lovely flamestrike our 'friendly' sword-advisor threw at her... the rats were child's play after that.

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t17.png

- Changing fortunes on the German Plains

- Libya gone? Were next?

- xMardin: paradrop or is the collapse of Turkey imminent?

- Lots of hurt on the Balkan front.

- Fall of xCopenhagen a hoax. The Sponge ain't dead yet.

Guest Spongebob

The Sponge NEVER dies, im like a Budist, I get Reincarnated. No fall of xCopenhagen however my tanks and other such goodies pushed the Icelanders back into the sea.... ooops FAIL

To reincarnate one first has to die. Even you.

I heard that #95 and #96 are reaching their starting quota, so please do not take that as an incentive to start reincarnating now.

• 2 weeks later...

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t18.png

Lots of things happening at once:

- Norway is almost gone and both Denmark and Poland under severe pressure. I can almost see were the next frontlines will be drawn.

- The Danish attack on Lowlands has given Germany time to recuperate. For now.

- France has a huge army and a huge ARM production. But the war against Italy is also costing a lot, as that huge army is not suited for mountain offensives and Italy has a bigger air force.

- The Bulgarians have taken a big hit by the Czech expedidtionary force. This is giving the chance to stabilise the Rumanian front.

- Greece has mixed fortunes. The conquest of xAnkara really surprises me, but it explains why Greece itself is in trouble against Egypt.

- Movement on the Algerian/Morrocan front? Thats new. .

Pfft... well even though we're hopelessly outnumbered on a strategic scale, we do our best to keep things interesting. :)

The good: i destroyed 22 divisions this turn

The bad: i lost the equivalent of 5 divisions this turn

The ugly: having been attacked by five countries this turn, the losses inflicted by me on the attacking countries, as huge as they are, are still lower per country than the losses they inflicted on me. I guess strength in numbers does count... <_<