Rolling Thunder Forums

Yeeehaa!!

Sweet turn 17... :D

Don't make me wait for results, share your excitement. I mean how good could it have been. Am I dead and don't even know it.

Fastfreddy

Bulgaria 94

Nah, even after your mildly provoking attack i didn't bother coming down on you. I'll allow Rumenia to clean up his own Bulgaria mess, we're just making sure your buddies are no longer in any position to interfere... ;)

But yeah, you're dead and just don't know it yet. :)

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeeehaa!!

Don't make me wait for results, share your excitement. I mean how good could it have been. Am I dead and don't even know it.

Fastfreddy

Bulgaria 94

Nah, even after your mildly provoking attack i didn't bother coming down on you. I'll allow Rumenia to clean up his own Bulgaria mess, we're just making sure your buddies are no longer in any position to interfere... ;)

But yeah, you're dead and just don't know it yet. :)

Oh, and be so kind as to evacuate xBucharest. Rumania needs it back if he is to race Egypt for your main cities... :cannon::python:

Yeeehaa!!

Fastfreddy

Bulgaria 94

He's just excited that he gets his T-34s now... of course so do C Russia, N Russia and I believe Baltic, but shiny new (lethal) toys are always fun to get.

Yeeehaa!!

Fastfreddy

Bulgaria 94

He's just excited that he gets his T-34s now... of course so do C Russia, N Russia and I believe Baltic, but shiny new (lethal) toys are always fun to get.

Nah, Baltics drive around with silly Mathilda's... no match for T-34's! :D

The ruskies are indeed more annoying, but luckily i doubt i'll see 15 North Russian T-34's in southern Poland in the next few turns... upgrades are a bitch cost-wise and to drive all the way from Novgorod takes a while. Well, we'll see who has more T-34's now, CR or me but i dare make a guess it won't be the guy who threw his divisions into the grinder for the last five turns... :ninja::cannon:

Guest Spongebob

What??!!!! :cannon: what the hell $"£*U^^%$ :pirate: Who the ^&&$&^$^& :angry2: let that happen...... :blush: Arrrrrragghhhhh!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO NO!!!!!!! NOT ACCEPTABLE :nuke::nuke::nuke::taz::pirate2::( death to the icelanic hoars

What??!!!! :cannon: what the hell $"£*U^^%$ :pirate: Who the ^&&$&^$^& :angry2: let that happen...... :blush: Arrrrrragghhhhh!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO NO!!!!!!! NOT ACCEPTABLE :nuke::nuke::nuke::taz::pirate2::( death to the icelanic hoars

LOL....Germany isn't the only one who has help. Like I told you before, you might have surprised me and temporarily saved Germany, but you will not overrun Lowlands. In fact, you may not be able to save your own homeland.

Guest Spongebob

LOL....Germany isn't the only one who has help. Like I told you before, you might have surprised me and temporarily saved Germany, but you will not overrun Lowlands. In fact, you may not be able to save your own homeland.

That may be the case but I am going to make sure your nation is raped and pillaged beyond repair before I am done. I am going to re-locate Spongistan to Lowlands and plant my flag in Amsterdam, Spongistan is not a place but a state of mind and my mind is shot to pieces. If I cannot save it then I may as well send everything to Lowlands.

Guest Spongebob

Is someone friendly to inform a Neutral party (1) what has happened?

Did Spongebob lose xCopenhagen?

(1) = being at war with both of you, that is.

Shut Up! :angry2:

Jawn jawn....the Spongebaby is still on the Forum...let me see TP17, must be a new record for it.

But nothing else did change, still those boring, over due, chewed and spit out comments and hot air blablabla as always.

Did you loose your capital...well that is stupid...and I would recomment: give up and get out of the game, because staying in will please just 1, getting out will please approx. 39.

Ah..Spongieboobie you will never seen a turn sheet with the number 73 unless it your account number or the cash status aor enemy killed or...but no never indicating you reached turn 73...okay you I mean 72, because 73 nver is send. Did you ever reached the HOF? Maybe Russ has a HOL, adk him.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of my beloved Bornholm

Spongieboobie, no no, you of all players should know what dead looks like in a Victory game by now...and soon once again you silly invertibrate.

Well I at least will enjoy it when you get kicked out of this game, than this forum and game are both freed with those useless blabla from you.

Well a start has been made, xCopenhagen you did loose, so get out of the game and leave it to the real players...

Oh yeh for I forget, I do not want to be unpolite: goodbye and toodles and please stay the way you are...the permanent looser. Did you ask Russ btw what your position is in the HOL?

Greetings Rednas the one and only Ruler of my beloved Bornholm.