Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

After this disaster , I would ernestly suggest that the due date be moved back to Tuesday , so processing can start on Wednesday.........

And the 5 year old voices can begin on Thursday :pirate2:

Was there a life before SN:Rote? :cheers: I really don't remember :pirate2: ; Orderly - More :) !

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was setting up what I thought would be preparatory SRP orders ready for the 'Santa's gift' points to be used from this turn, but got the following comment with the SRP order's report:

"The Imperial Science Advisory Board notes that Global Research Points have been activated and will be used until exhausted

on new technologies [GM Note: these are research points created from leftover Empire Setup points, and are activated for use

the first time you issue this order]"

Still not certain that the extras have been used yet, but you have to admit, the above comment does suggest it, doesn't it?!

Go back to the turn of Saturday, Sept. 06 and read the messeage from Pete at the beginning of the turn. It's quite clear as to how and when the points will be activated and ready for use. If you did an SRP order on this turn (Sept. 20), you attempted to use the points added to your bank last turn. Whether or not you had someting in the research queue that can be bought is another question.

Oh, I see what it says alright. Its just that I remembered from last year that we had at least a full turn's warning before the points became effective, so I got it into my head that it would be orders from this turn onwards - never even considering the thought that we would be starting on the very turn that we learned of the points availability.

Yes, I should have read it a bit more carefully

So - yes, I made a mistake and I have to get on with it

.....but an understandable mistake never the less, I think

After this disaster , I would ernestly suggest that the due date be moved back to Tuesday , so processing can start on Wednesday.........

And the 5 year old voices can begin on Thursday :)

Was there a life before SN:Rote? :cheers: I really don't remember :cheers: ; Orderly - More :pirate2: !

The quesiton is, was life worth living before SN:ROTE?

:pirate2:

Octus

Still not certain that the extras have been used yet, but you have to admit, the above comment does suggest it, doesn't it?!

No need to get defensive. It's just that based on your comments, you still seemed confused as to whether points were expended this turn or not. Only trying to clear up your confusion. :pirate2:

Naaah - more of a mea culpa moment actually.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, turns are in; is it too early to start? :alien:

No Hurricanes[including Univ. of Miami, Fla] and the gas shortage should keep everyone close to home so perhaps we could add RTD's to the 'epic space battles' to insure nothing happens until the weekend? :ranting::unsure:

Sorry, I just had to be first! :alien::ranting::ranting: