Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 79

Glamdring

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Hey woody - You better not neglect your other borders, unless your blind you will see the French army heading your way. France cannot stand by and let poor little old Portugal get whupped. You will find the People of Spain start to learn a new Language soon, you think that France does not feel the breath of Spain, Great Britain and other on her neck. She will not stand by and let you get stronger.

Call me all you like but I know this time Im on the winning side. I cannot fail, the forces of Imperialism must be crushed.

Long Live the Republic. :rolleyes:

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm maybe I should start to help Spain a littlebit B) .... otherwise the people of Spain will have all the fun for them self. :ph34r::unsure:

The Monk :D

I see your at it again Monk, whatever side I choose you choose the opposit - :rolleyes: Im just glad we will be allies in 80, all this war between us is just too much to handle.

Go ahead help spain, your back stabbing ways is all the help Spain needs. :cheers:

Hey woody - You better not neglect your other borders, unless your blind you will see the French army heading your way.

Nah, the French are just busy invading the magnificient Swiss mountains. Probably they're heading to their native soil, as the rules of France is in fact Austrian.

Hey Monk, if you think you can reach Portugal, come get some, and if that is all Great Britian has, they had better double up. And don't get me started about Spain, because I just now started spanking his rear end. :ph34r::D

Hey Sponge, sorry to steal all of your fun, but it looks like it's the world against me instead of you. :thumbsup:

Hey Monk, if you think you can reach Portugal, come get some, and if that is all Great Britian has, they had better double up. And don't get me started about Spain, because I just now started spanking his rear end. :ph34r::D

Hey Sponge, sorry to steal all of your fun, but it looks like it's the world against me instead of you. :thumbsup:

Freddy - Do you think DW on half of Europe contributed to your feeling the world is against you?

Hey woody - You better not neglect your other borders, unless your blind you will see the French army heading your way. France cannot stand by and let poor little old Portugal get whupped. You will find the People of Spain start to learn a new Language soon, you think that France does not feel the breath of Spain, Great Britain and other on her neck. She will not stand by and let you get stronger.

Call me all you like but I know this time Im on the winning side. I cannot fail, the forces of Imperialism must be crushed.

Long Live the Republic. :ph34r:

Your threats barely caused concern. So you try and instigate war between Spain and France. Niether one of us has any ill words towards the other. I understand that the French and Portugese have strong diplomatic ties but would France be willing to defend his entire border to help a lost cause. He is already fighting to the east. You want him to also fight in Spain plus defend against England and Ireland? Are you on France's side? England's? Or another unannounced alliance that wishes to see others fight while they bandstand.

I find it quite humorous one who has never succeeded bragging he can not fail.

If you wish war with the English you will just add to your resume of RIP.

While the people of Spain welcome the friendly words of support from the Dark Monk. I doubt that it would be worth the cost in time and effort to join our fight with the Portugese. By the time you get here all you would find are welcoming Spanish citizens.

As for what Great Britan has, it was more than sufficent. I understand you must keep your citizens and allies in the dark as to the seriousness of your situation. For who would be eager to help someone who has such an undistinglished list of accomplishments.

Lost over half your modern army,

lost 20% of your country,

your capital is bombed and severly damaged.

All of this in just two turns. Your mechanized forces have been repelled by static divisions your infantry by LDB's. Your forces come out of their cities to attack, see the opposition and flee back to their bunks, after barely firing enough rounds to dirty their weapons.

Keep preaching away, and by all means, keep up your effective attacks.

Hey woody - You better not neglect your other borders, unless your blind you will see the French army heading your way.

Nah, the French are just busy invading the magnificient Swiss mountains. Probably they're heading to their native soil, as the rules of France is in fact Austrian.

Why we are all so correct, I want to be honest...............my native soil is NOT in Austria, but some other country, in another compass direction. But where my native soil lies, is not important to me, others and most of all "THE GAME". But I'm flexible and I will lay my head anywhere in Europe. See where "THE GAME" is taking me.

Greetings Rednas

Well I dont know about the rest of you but Rednas confuses the hell out of me :D:thumbsup: And the rest of the Victory thought I did not make sence. :ph34r:

Well I dont know about the rest of you but Rednas confuses the hell out of me :D:thumbsup: And the rest of the Victory thought I did not make sence. :ph34r:

Well "General" Spongebob Squareroot, oops Squarepants of course, I think it is good that you don't know anything about the rest of me and that I'm confusing you and I hope I confuse a lot of more players in the game. Isn't all about it? You doing your share also. Talking and writing a lot of, of, of...........ehm give me a moment.......ehmmmmmmmmmmmmm...a lot of......of......I cannot find the right and correct English word for it, forgive me I am not out of that "compass direction" also, bit something like nonsens, rubish, blabla, something like that and all the time in the forum. That you find and have the time for it. I personally get the impression that also others on the forum are thinking that your opinion, by the way you seem to have always on all subjects a sort of opinion (don't let us discuss about the value of it) is getting or better IS nerving and don't ineterest anybody anymore, no better is now the say anyLESS.

For somebody who is living and hiding itself in a pine-aple on the bottom of the sea, what can you expect than just a lot of air bubbles. Reveal yourself as a real Sponge..........but you know what the life and future is of a sponge: squeeze it and throw it away. I know it is something that is following you all these games. What can you tell me about Denmark for instance......not so much because I noticed you have tried to keep that country, but you lost it time and time again........maybe the water of the Nordsea is to cold for you??

Well I'm suprised of myself that I wrote so much about such a dumm subject. But I visit the Forum once in a while and is always the Sponge and his total superfluous opinion and talking. For me it is just annoying. Maybe you can show from time to time a Battle Report out the VIC79 game, as a sort of evidence that you are realy playing this game. You know, the Forum is NOT a part of the game, or better that is NOT the game. Maybe that will help. So don't polute the Forum anymore. Say who you are, play ball, attack, defend, conduct politcs, spy, throw bombs, granates even the kitchen sink as the majority of players do, but stop hurling these comments to us.

So now you can declare war on me, Ican't because as the most of us we have no idea who you are. There is no order who like DW Pine Aple.

Greetings Rednas.

P.s: Confused about the game? Ask Russ.

Russ,

Can you please add this order for victory, the majority of the players would like this option to be available. :thumbsup:

There is no order who like DW Pine Apple.

Thanks to

Rednas for the idea - which is sander spelled backwards :D

DezertCamel :ph34r:

But I'm flexible and I will lay my head anywhere in Europe. See where "THE GAME" is taking me.

Italy has some lovely beaches :D

The Emirates have some lovely Harems.

By the way, Dr. Phil, when I visit you in Riyadh in a few turns, I like my tea with a little sugar and milk. (and a chocolate cookie)