Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 79

Glamdring

Well I for one dont want anything to do with your Polishness.... I will have enough trouble looking after my mate in Finland. Maybe Central Russia will offer you the hand of friendship.

What on Earth are you talking about? Spongy - I know you often make little sense, but do you think before you post?

Hmmmm. Little Swedish soldiers marching Eastward...I assume this means you are not interested in friendly relations.

IMHO, the sponge is all that is wrong with this forum and the reason why most don't use it.

Oh well...

SdEoXgY

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I for one dont want anything to do with your Polishness.... I will have enough trouble looking after my mate in Finland. Maybe Central Russia will offer you the hand of friendship.

What on Earth are you talking about? Spongy - I know you often make little sense, but do you think before you post?

Hmmmm. Little Swedish soldiers marching Eastward...I assume this means you are not interested in friendly relations.

Well, you assume wrong. But I guess you're not interested anymore, are you?

Yeah I have something to say (dont i always) :rolleyes:

Portugal is one Bad Ass man, just look at who hes taking on, those Spanyards are gonna get a whuppin. Portugal is a man after my own heart - He will be declaring war on Northern Russia next and sending a fleet to Moscow thats how tough he is. Im just glad hes not near me or I would be toast. B)

Once again it appears Great Britain is being forced against her will to become embroiled in a continental war.

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Keep out of Europe GB stick with your buddies in the States. You send troops to Europe I send Troops to You.

You have been warned - FEAR THE SPONGE

Keep out of Europe GB stick with your buddies in the States. You send troops to Europe I send Troops to You.

If only you had the cojones to back up that threat, I would be all over it. I can think of nothing I would rather do than have a war with you Sponge. Of course, since you don't even have the huevos to say what country you are, the chances of you starting a war with me are pretty slim. Still, fun to dream.

If only you had the cojones to back up that threat, I would be all over it. I can think of nothing I would rather do than have a war with you Sponge. Of course, since you don't even have the huevos to say what country you are, the chances of you starting a war with me are pretty slim. Still, fun to dream.

Maybe Im Already Kicking your Butt into next week :rolleyes:

Maybe Im Already Kicking your Butt into next week :rolleyes:

Don't think so, it seems to be right where I last saw it.

Maybe Im Already Kicking your Butt into next week B)

So you look at it often then do you, is that so you can kiss it goodbye :rolleyes:

Maybe Im Already Kicking your Butt into next week B)

Sponge, if BS were dynamite, you could blow up the world. Perhaps you are Iceland? Does not really matter, I can not imagine a less scary prospect than war with you.

So you look at it often then do you, is that so you can kiss it goodbye :rolleyes:

The Portugese government declared war on the Spanish people. Then crossed the border with the goal of uniting the Iberian Pennisula. That aim will be accomplished but not in the manner they envisioned.

The initial reports have stirred quite a discussion amongst our General staff and even the civilian population.

The 4th corps attacks Lugo then allows itself to be surrounded.

The 5th corps attacks Zamora, then surrenders in mass to the first counter-attack.

The 6th and 8th corps both looked pretty as they advanced. Then saw Spainish battle flags and ran away without firing a shot.

What can you say about the 19th mtn division. Twice local farmers and fishermen have made them flee the field of battle.

The discussion centers on whether the Portugese soldier can possibly be this bad. Or their leadership non-exsistant.

The Iberian Pennisula will be united far faster than the Portugese Government ever dreamed. For the families of the unfortunate soldiers who have crossed our frontier. They will be returning home when your government is removed. If you wish to send food and clothing thru the Red Cross it will be delivered.

It sounds as if the Spanish leaders have had their feelings hurt, and the British navy has come to wipe their tears. The British Coastal bombardments will cease very soon and the Spanish people will just have to deal with their situation. Portugal will send everything it has, every turn, until one of us is dead, and since we are fighting in Spain, they had better call for some more help. :rolleyes:

The british tears will soon be mixed with the waters of the Atlantic. As for his allies in the Iberian theater well they will join him soon.

Down with British Imperial Rule :rolleyes:

It sounds as if the Spanish leaders have had their feelings hurt, and the British navy has come to wipe their tears. The British Coastal bombardments will cease very soon and the Spanish people will just have to deal with their situation. Portugal will send everything it has, every turn, until one of us is dead, and since we are fighting in Spain, they had better call for some more help. :rolleyes:

Hey, fastfreddy.

Check out STRANGERS IN PARADISE VOL 1 and VOL 2 GRAPHIC NOVELS at your nearest comic shop.

You may want to change your name after doing so.

But keep on reading STRANGERS IN PARADISE up to VOL 18.

It is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!

best wishes

You are misreading my "hurt feelings", I am concerned that the Portugese people are being led down the garden path. As for the English navy, I agree the bombardments will cease soon. They have done their job very well and their support is greatly appreciated. But, any further bombardment would inflict unnescessary pain on your civilian population. Creating ill will which could hamper the transition to Spanish rule. I can only wish for you to continue attacking so haphazardly. Continue to carry the fight as effectively as you have. One corps surrendered, one corps is trapped and preparing their surrender as we speak. 20% of your country is controlled by Spainish forces. You have been very successful in trying to bring this conflict to a rapid finish. One other point, you declared war against England and Ireland. Did you expect them to ignore you?

As for the Sponge and his puffed up boasting. Well, history has shown time and time again that it is just that. I doubt it would even scare children alone in their beds.