Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

Well I just had my latest results and what do I find out that my old Muppet HPW is playing, and who is he playing... DENMARK :cheers: How dare you desecrate my beloved Denmark. Oh your gonna regret it HPW.

Revenge is sweet and I am going to take great pleasure in taking Denmark from you.

Note to the world - If Monk is Germany and I know HPW is Denmark then they are working as one. Spongiform Logic would dictate that if you are playing Norway or Sweden then watch your back; these two are going to shaft you. Denmark has nowhere else to go.

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Got to find me first :cheers: In case you have forgotten, Intelligence is a battle in its own right and I have won the first Battle.

Defend those beaches, fortify those ports, spend all your cash defending against a sponge for I will fall upon you like a great tsunami and wipe HPW from the face of the world and into Germany.

Right...just the same way as you have done in all your previous Victory! games...good luck with that one....I personally see very little chance of any of that happening...Victory! is a game of attack....why defend , when it is so much more fun to attack...

Guest Spongebob

Well if you dont defend those beaches and ports then when I land it will be an easy victory. Learn from my mistakes. I never defended Copenhagen too well and paid the price, Your master will tell you muppet, Its very hard to get it back and its loss is a devastating blow to Denmark.

But do as you will, leave it wide open, let me come rolling in and see what happens. :cheers: Oh this is going to be fun.

The shame you will have to endure if you lose Denmark to the Sponge. Im gonna get years of material out of this campaign. :P:drunk::woohoo::wub:

Guest Spongebob

Am I too assume that the Unpronouncable one is the same as HPW? When I reference HPW you seem to answer? Just curious, I dont expect you to confirm it.

Anyway, it may take a while to sail round to Denmark but I assure you I will land in Denmark.

Norway, watch out, contact me and I will share with you the history of the Puppet Master and the Muppets.

All I need now is for Auntie and Sandy to pop up and we have a full house.

First, of all Richard is much more dangerous than HPW. Second, I do not know that HPW was there because he never told me he registered for the game. Of course this is a nice gift because now I have to check one country less for Sponge behavior. Third, I already know where you are. Fourth, I will not kill you directly; a fast death is to nice for you.....lets say I make it slowly and entertaining. Fifth I am not sure if your other neighbors will be as nice as I am.

What about SN will I see you there?

Greetings the Monk

Guest Spongebob

If your so confident that you know who I am then pray tell, Im sure the world would like to know so they can join the Great Sponge Hunt 2008.

Yes you will see me in SN - I await my start up for that and I tell you this I am not hiding in that game.

Am I too assume that the Unpronouncable one is the same as HPW? When I reference HPW you seem to answer? Just curious, I dont expect you to confirm it.

So the poster child for schizophrenia is pointing his finger at someone else? :P:drunk::woohoo:

That's a good one Spongecus. :cheers:

Dear General Spongebob Squareplants!

How are you? I hope you are well. Do you need help should I calm down the dark one? Should I offer you an alliance?

Yours Sandy

To Blop:

Sorry Blop for lending your personality. MI5 is deeply sorry for the diplomatic consequences. But I had order to check something.

Guest Spongebob

So another of the Dark alliance comes out of the woodwork, so you are Blop in this game. So it all starts to become clearer.

Germany, Denmark, Baltic States - Who else is going to be part of this Dark Alliance?

Warning world you had better do something about this lot or they will over run your lands, rape your cattle and pillage your women, god only knows what they will do to your Marine Life :P

Dont worry, you need not fear, Spongebob Squarepants is finally here.

I dont really care about the location of the others in this Dark Alliance, I know HPW is Denmark and Monk has admitted he is Germany so I will attack them first. The others dont count. :cheers: