Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-87t65.png

- Finland has regrouped his army in front of Moscow and rebased a part of its airforce.

- Norway has advanced further to the south. Iceland has been quiet for a few turns. We take this that he has other things on his mind, or that he is preparing something big.

- The air battle in Algeria continues. Half of that country is now working for the Transjordanese airforce, but that is not holding the other half, Morocco and the Tunisian exiles back.

- A first for this game: Turkey has been attacked!

- Any news from the Western front?

- 9 turns before the liberation of xNizwa

Managed to get in a few properly supported and coordinated landings in Ireland.

Beachead appears to be secure... but next turn or two will reveal how well things are really going.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beachead appears to be secure... but next turn or two will reveal how well things are really going.

I am looking forward to the reports. I am afraid it won't be possible to kick your TA entirely out of Central Russia before the end of the game, but we will try.

I plan to make all of my turn results available after the end of the game. That includes all horrible mistakes, mixups and the demise of the Persian navy.

I am looking forward to the reports. I am afraid it won't be possible to kick your TA entirely out of Central Russia before the end of the game, but we will try.

I plan to make all of my turn results available after the end of the game. That includes all horrible mistakes, mixups and the demise of the Persian navy.

I make enough mistakes you can walk to the border and I wouldnt notice! :woohoo:

Or were you speaking about Earthling? :alien2:

Beachead appears to be secure...

Hey! Me too!

You need a beachhead in Ireland? Wow, you must have more units left than I imagined, both naval and land.

Bit of a shame you keep changing the force numbers of you pesky air forces.

I make enough mistakes you can walk to the border and I wouldnt notice! :woohoo:

No one in particular.

Earthling has the advantage that all those mountains, hills and forests in the Urals take time, unless I use paradrops.

You still have a large army, While our stronger air force will erode that army when the opportunity presents itself, that will take time.

And pushing Baltic states and Poland back over their own border will also take time.

Time is a dwindling resource.

And I would be interested to find out about all of your mistakes after this game is over. Well, thats not entirely honest, I would prefer to know about them right now, but one has to be reasonable.

And I would be interested to find out about all of your mistakes after this game is over. Well, thats not entirely honest, I would prefer to know about them right now, but one has to be reasonable.

I for one won't mind sharing my turns, or making a TJ timeline of Major events. I can see at least some major events which have turned TJ into the country that it now is.

No one in particular.

Earthling has the advantage that all those mountains, hills and forests in the Urals take time, unless I use paradrops.

You still have a large army, While our stronger air force will erode that army when the opportunity presents itself, that will take time.

And pushing Baltic states and Poland back over their own border will also take time.

Time is a dwindling resource.

He was talking about me.....just doesn't want to admit to such. I think I hurt his feeling a bit in another thread, unintentionally.

Wish I had 1) the orders available to change my air forces and 2) spare air force commands to do such things......

It's pretty easy when all you have are 2 planes and a pile of sand. Not much else to do...... :beer:

He was talking about me.....just doesn't want to admit to such. I think I hurt his feeling a bit in another thread, unintentionally.

? The only thing were you could have hurt my feelings was when you described the maps as propaganda.

The truth often hurts.

? The only thing were you could have hurt my feelings was when you described the maps as propaganda.

The truth often hurts.

Like I said, it was unintentional.

Wish I had 1) the orders available to change my air forces and 2) spare air force commands to do such things......

It's pretty easy when all you have are 2 planes and a pile of sand. Not much else to do...... :beer:

I can certainly make it more easy for you if you tell me behind which grain of Algerian sand you have hidden your planes. Or are you hiding in Moroccan hills?