Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O no, not more Tunisians. Can't they just roll over and die, like all of the rest did?

There are no Tunisians, they are all dead, this is just a figment of your imagination. You have been out in the desert waaaaayyyyy too long. :beer:

I was expecting something like "these are not the Tunisians you are looking for, they can go about their business"

Sorry it was early in the morning. Scratch what I said, and insert what dageraad said. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Entering top 5 air kills hall of fame.

Left the Tunisians in peace this turn, they have so little lebensraum, I couldn't get myself to bomb even the desert village of Tendrara. So I went hunting in the Moroccan mountains instead and found me some nice fat birds to shoot. Great pass-time.

• 2 weeks later...

Left the Tunisians in peace this turn, they have so little lebensraum, I couldn't get myself to bomb even the desert village of Tendrara. So I went hunting in the Moroccan mountains instead and found me some nice fat birds to shoot. Great pass-time.

and I went fishing in the Med. Need to have those landing craft move a little slower next time, I missed a few....

Oh, and I think I'm entering top 5 air losses.... <_<:drunk:

We'll see.

Don't forget that while Falco is very happy about his air kills our TA Turkey has less than 4000 naval, air and ground kills each.

Yes, but those are only 3 scores out of his 12 conditions and you will still have all the points from the rest of the alliance to compensate. I would tend to agree that you guys have got to be the favorites and have been for quite some time ~ at least 20 turns or more. Your group has done a great job, and congrats to everyone who finishes the game!

and I went fishing in the Med. Need to have those landing craft move a little slower next time, I missed a few....

How much territory do you have left at this point? Dag's last map showed you guys down to very little.

They own Morocco, minus one city and province.

Some cities with population in western Algeria are still "free", as is most of the desert and the southern Algerian oil AIC.

I will post the "military" map immediately after the last turns get in. Russ is using that map for his end reports. Our version of it is only reliable as far as the Middle Eastern nations are concerned as we have only a vague notion who holds what part of Northern Russia and we have been in the dark about Western Europe for quite some time now. But if all players exchange their last turns we can update that map to something more reliable.

Yeah. well those landing craft did their job. It's not as if they're are moving anywhere in the next turn.

You could've tried to intercept my destroyers, but I guess you didn't like those as targets.

New Map:

victory-map-diplomacy-87t72.png

- A combined Norse/Baltic/Polish counteroffensive has pushed Iraq back from the border with Baltic States. Despite being pushed away from Tarnow (that far, yes) the southern Pincer into Poland is still doing fine.

- As all Icelandic and Finnish armies seem to have vacated the Ural mountains the war down there is reduced to a contest who can drop the most air regiments, while the heavier Persian divisions remain mostly at the Moscow front, waiting for the air cover of the new LA-9's that no doubt will arrive around turn 75 or so.

- Transjordan would very much like to take far more territory in Morocco and Algeria, but he is running out of divisions. As Tunisia and Algeria are running out of divisoons as well as running out of an airforce, the Syrians and Transjornanese air forces are running out of targets and a strange quiet emerges.

- No news from the western front.

Stay tuned for the epic conclusion of:

"the final 87 map"

- As all Icelandic and Finnish armies seem to have vacated the Ural mountains the war down there is reduced to a contest who can drop the most air regiments

Stay tuned for the epic conclusion of:

"the final 87 map"

To be quite honest, I took all of Northern Russia with a few marines supported with infantry, couple of cavalry div's, one armor div and lots of airborne troops. There never was anything there to defend the territory other than that ~ supported with LDB's.

Good game ~ just got my 2nd to last turn, one more to go.