Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Milestone:

Province Name Agriculture Coastal Terrain Weather

Jerusalem 9999 No Plains Africa

Seems to be the max!

Cool! :thumbsup: Never seen a ag producer get that efficient before.....nicely done.

You need to do something if you have to feed 1000+ people from one tiny province! Hoped to get over 10k, shame 9999 is the limit. Note for Vic2: Change max values to higher values!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milestone:

Seems to be the max!

Cool! :thumbsup: Never seen a ag producer get that efficient before.....nicely done.

You need to do something if you have to feed 1000+ people from one tiny province! Hoped to get over 10k, shame 9999 is the limit. Note for Vic2: Change max values to higher values!

Well, even so, looks like you have them covered ~ hopefully your fall stockpiles have been able to carry you through the lean winters. The rest of the year/game, your 9999 will be just fine at this point.

Milestone:

Seems to be the max!

On a different note ~ are they all employed? I have to think so based on what you have been able to do across North Africa and against the Algerian war machine. You must have plenty of extra resources flowing in from Egypt and other conqured territories, or are you allies proping you up to cover your shortages?

On a different note ~ are they all employed? I have to think so based on what you have been able to do across North Africa and against the Algerian war machine. You must have plenty of extra resources flowing in from Egypt and other conqured territories, or are you allies proping you up to cover your shortages?

But of course they are all employed. 94%, which is pretty high, considering I haven't had the orders to do much for my economy with this war in Algeria going on. Plus Des and Tim seem to enjoy striking at my airbases, so you can imagine the amount of CP needed for that.

Stock: Food - Coal - HVY - LGT - PET

176259 3676 59885 21446 26608

More than enough resources for everything, as you can see.

I have an surplus of 1000 HVY, 950 LGT and 200 ENE. Oh, and 6500 food of course, due to Jerusalem. Only Egypt already produces almost 2000 HVY and 2000 LGT ores.

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-87t66.png

- A lot is happening in Ireland. In an operation that makes Normandy look like a pick-nick The Norwegians and Icelanders have landed and seem to be succesfull. having taken a large part of the bigger cities and both harbors.

- Italy has pushed back the last of its invaders. It seems that numbers finally count. Will canada and the USA manage to hold back the tide before it reaches the Iberian peninsula?

- Transjordan has met some new Algerian Planes. Swallows or Swalbe's they are called or something like that. They are fast and there are far too many of them.

- Iraq has advanced into the suburbs of Moscow. The Moscow garrison was spared the attention of the Persian airforce, which had a lot of bad weather.

- Iceland dropped two divisions on Kursk. They have been put to work strenghtening the local defences. (Earthling is a bit unlucky in his choice of targets).

- There are rumours about some new Sherman tanks with a bigger gun and more armor. The Persian Naval intelligence bureau has denied this, as it is not possible to fire the gun without the tank capsizing.

• 2 weeks later...

Very fast planes indeed. I have nothing to fight against that. Lucky for me I started landing troops in Morocco. Cut him of!

As was in reality, they may be awesomely fast but they came way too late to make any strategic impact. Now if turn 40...

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-87t67.png

- Another round of hunting in Algeria, the targets being Transjordanese marines and Algerian transport planes.

- Canada and/or the USA will probably win the "most SHIP sunk" cathegory. I take it the battle for Ireland will be decided soon. The Scandinavian losses in Russia must be hurting a lot, but probably not enough to interfere with the battle for Ireland.

- Lots of fighting in Central Russia, this time with a surprise performance of the Central Russians! Finland won't give up xMoscow without a fight.

- Shortages of heavy and light ore are slowing down the Persian economy. I wonder how many other players are suffering from it.

- How's the Austrian offensive in France going? Is Hungary still in the game? If not, may we have Hungary?

- How's the Austrian offensive in France going? Is Hungary still in the game? If not, may we have Hungary?

Let's just say the 'temperature' map should show a new colour in southern France. Lots of fun though.

• 2 weeks later...

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-87t68.png

- A lot of action but nothing new from the Algerian front.

- The NEA has taken Ireland We'll see if they push on for Spain and Portugal.

- The NEA has lost valuable ground in Central Russia and Iraqi non-airborne forces have overrun an airbase in Poland.

- We'll see if Iraq and Persia can capture something that hurts or the NEA reinfoces the front with units withdrawn from the west. Especially Air units, as the air superiority of the MEA is growing.