Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

I saw Pete was on the boards a while ago but since he didnt leave word I would guess turns are way off :holiday:

So...what to do meanwhile? Actual work? *shudder* Socialize? *bonedeep shudder* Dream of expensive toys I really couldnt afford to buy :holiday:

Take care all!

:santa:

/Locklyn

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
It's a new year and I guess I get to be the first. Any idea when we might get the turns?

Thanks

Good news and bad.

The bad news is that I got a late start this cycle, entirely my fault, and the turns definitely won't make it out until late on Saturday :woohoo:

The good news is that I was very happy with how turn processing went in December, and am going to shift the due dates back to Tuesday for the forseeable future. I will therefore do everything I can to get turns out on or before each Friday from here on out. Hopefully that will give everybody more time on that first weekend to pore over their turns and plot the destruction of their mortal enemies, the hated <insert hated empire name here>.

Hmmm, I don't think Tuesday will work. According to the Tarot cards, the reversed hang man and opposing tower in conjuction with the death card imply a very negative outcome. I drew up an astrological chart and the conjuction of Mars to Mercury with opposition to Saturn indicate a set of challenges that will fail. Cross indexing the I-Ching with the numerical representation of Tuesday + Rolling Thunder leads to interpertations of darkness, suffering and decay. The tea leaf reading was an indecipherable swirl of darkness which is a bad sign. And the Feng Shui structures around my computer are much more amiable to boosting my karmic energies on other days. Nope, Tuesday won't work.

Now Thursdays at 8:17 PM Eastern time .. that would be great as it really boosts all the positive vibes man.

Ah, what the heck, lets throw caution to the wind (duck quick when it swings back before you get hit in the head) and give Tuesdays a try.

:woohoo::drunk: