Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 88

Glamdring

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Germany reporting. We welcome all diplomatic initiatives.

I read about you in Hunt for Red October! You're the weirdass move that Russian submarines like to make!

Guest Spongebob

I hope plenty of back door diplomacy is taking place as this game is already in dire straits. Come on where are all the usual suspects.

Monk, you dead?

Redfarse

Predictor

Kurryarsier

Sliceocake

Marklooser X

Earthling (Minion)

Daggeradiation

ManStain

Errrm <_< Must try harder not to list all those who want me dead.

Look I will make it easy for you - I AM ITALY

There now you know, come and get your Sponge - Unless your CHICKEN, I will now set about creating a NEW Roman Empire, and yes you guessed it, it shall be named Greatercus Spongistanicus :pirate2:

I hope plenty of back door diplomacy is taking place as this game is already in dire straits. Come on where are all the usual suspects.

Monk, you dead?

Redfarse

Predictor

Kurryarsier

Sliceocake

Marklooser X

Earthling (Minion)

Daggeradiation

ManStain

There now you know, come and get your Sponge - Unless your CHICKEN, I will now set about creating a NEW Roman Empire, and yes you guessed it, it shall be named Greatercus Spongistanicus :pirate2:

But dear Sponge, I do not want you dead,

You are far to much fun to play with when alive!

Monk, you dead?

Redfarse

Predictor

Kurryarsier

Sliceocake

Marklooser X

Earthling (Minion)

Daggeradiation

ManStain

My relations towards you are best described as apathy. I am not in 88, 81-84, 85-87 are enough for now. :cheers:

The Usual Suspects is a good movie though. :thumbsup:

Monk, you dead?

Redfarse

Predictor

Kurryarsier

Sliceocake

Marklooser X

Earthling (Minion)

Daggeradiation

ManStain

Will someone PLEASE let me be Switzerland?

Guest Spongebob

Monk, you dead?

Redfarse

Predictor

Kurryarsier

Sliceocake

Marklooser X

Earthling (Minion)

Daggeradiation

ManStain

Why dont you just tell us who you are playing then I can come and revenge myself upon you :thumbsup:

Monk, you dead?

Redfarse

Predictor

Kurryarsier

Sliceocake

Marklooser X

Earthling (Minion)

Daggeradiation

ManStain

Errrm :thumbsup: Must try harder not to list all those who want me dead.

NNNOOOOOOOOOO!!! <_< Do not tell the shadow thingy where we lives my precious! Do not anger the nine riders by calling them by name! :cheers: They will hurts us and take the ring you hid in the 3rd stall in the ladies room at the Rome train station. Pretend we are in Switzerland. :cheers: Hide! Hide! :ph34r: Let nice master protect us.

Guest Spongebob

Monk, you dead?

Redfarse

Predictor

Kurryarsier

Sliceocake

Marklooser X

Earthling (Minion)

Daggeradiation

ManStain

NNNOOOOOOOOOO!!! <_< Do not tell the shadow thingy where we lives my precious! Do not anger the nine riders by calling them by name! :cheers: They will hurts us and take the ring you hid in the 3rd stall in the ladies room at the Rome train station. Pretend we are in Switzerland. :cheers: Hide! Hide! :ph34r: Let nice master protect us.

Love the Signature - Chicken of the Sea, Classic

Monk, you dead?

Redfarse

Predictor

Kurryarsier

Sliceocake

Marklooser X

Earthling (Minion)

Daggeradiation

ManStain

Why dont you just tell us who you are playing then I can come and revenge myself upon you :thumbsup:

Too busy with school to kick your butt this time!

Monk, you dead?

Redfarse

Predictor

Kurryarsier

Sliceocake

Marklooser X

Earthling (Minion)

Daggeradiation

ManStain

NNNOOOOOOOOOO!!! <_< Do not tell the shadow thingy where we lives my precious! Do not anger the nine riders by calling them by name! :cheers: They will hurts us and take the ring you hid in the 3rd stall in the ladies room at the Rome train station. Pretend we are in Switzerland. :ph34r: Hide! Hide! :ph34r: Let nice master protect us.

Love the Signature - Chicken of the Sea, Classic

Thanks for the compliment. What is our super secret strategy this game? Put it in code in case spies are reading. Oda ouya nderstandua igpa atinla? :cheers: